Daddy Sleepover

Dedications:

@HSFanFicTion1994

@lauraMontana1449

@amazing_chloe1020

*This is not edited, so I'm sorry if there are spelling/grammar mistakes, things like that*

Zayn P.O.V

To say the next day for me was shit was an understatement. I felt like I had just been run over by a truck and then gone through a tornado. I threw up several more times that day, my stomach felt like a balloon with too much helium, and my head pounded every time I tried to stand up. I just hoped poor Harry wasn't too worn down from taking care of me all day and all night, I knew he probably had gotten zero sleep last night after getting up every 2 hours to clean me up and then having to do it again all day with no breaks.

I was feeling extremely clingy, something that always happened whenever I felt sick so I felt like every time Harry left even for a few seconds I thought he was leaving me. Luckily he seemed to like it a little, well at least the wanting to cuddle on the couch all day and the wanting to be on his side all the time. I would definitely have to return the favor sometime, no matter what it was he needed help in I would have to show him how much I appreciated all the attention I needed to get better right now.

Harry P.O.V

Tired. Crabby. Miserable. Those were the three words to describe me right now. I knew even before I became a dom that there would be sick days, but I didn't think they would be this bad. It also helped he was currently in a headspace, so that could be both good and bad. The bad part: cry cry cry, change change change diapers all day long. As soon as I would get Zayn to calm down and put him in the crib...the crying would start all over again. I couldn't even go to the bathroom for 5 seconds before Zayn was howling for my attention again, so I was currently holding a full bladder right now.

At bottle time...

Zayn sucked for a few seconds, but then shoved it out of his mouth with a disgusted noise. "Waaaaa"! He sobbed loudly. "Baby it's the same bottle you've had all along, what's wrong"? I asked and bounced him until he calmed down. "Wa wan' b-bot from yes-yestewday"! He hiccuped and grabbed my hand, trying to suck on my fingers.

What's so much different about...ohhh, I thought in realization. Whenever Zander had been sick or felt bad, I always put some creamer in his bottles instead of his favorite flavor, cinnamon. Which also happens to be Zayn's favorite, but I knew a lot of little's favorite was cinnamon. I used creamer because it tasted like buttermilk, even though it technically wasn't. I knew it was another popular favorite, Louis loved putting it in anything he could and I had even seen Liam putting it in his drinks so I knew adults liked it too.

Sure enough, as soon as I put it in Zayn happily sucked it down and within minutes his eyelids were drooping and he was yawning. I hated drugging him, I'd only had to do it once when I had first gotten him but luckily the creamer must have relaxed him enough to be able to sleep. I had just gotten Zayn in the crib when suddenly...

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES"! Louis's voice boomed through the house and echoed upstairs, stirring Zayn up again. He started to cry again and I couldn't help the sigh of frustration that came out. It had taken all day to finally get him to settle down, and I understood he was sick but I wasn't a machine that could run 24/7. When he finally calms down, I put him in the crib and quickly left the room so he would remain asleep, trudging down the stairs tiredly.

"What Louis"? I sighed in exasperation, rounding the corner to see a very mad Louis standing in the middle of my living room, arms crossed and a death glare on his face. "Don't you "what Louis" me, I want to know why you've been completely ignoring me and I'm not gonna leave until you give me an explanation"! He exclaimed. "Calm your tiny tits babe, I'm not ignoring you", I said, realizing how much I sounded like a middle schooler. "Oh yeah? Then why haven't you texted or called me back at all since yesterday"? He demanded, showing me his phone where he had texted me at least 20 times. "No I love you's, no how you doing's, no nothing"! Louis half shouted.