Day 2

Harry P.O.V

When I woke up to the sound of my alarm the next morning, I smiled groggily when I saw that Zayn was still fast asleep on my chest. He twitched in his sleep every now and then, and as I stroked his hair he sighed. I had called Liam after Zayn had fallen asleep last night, and we had worked out a plan that would take action today.

I grimaced when I felt his hair was slightly greasy, and as I did I suddenly smelled a faint but foul odor coming from him that wasn't from his diaper. Man, he needs a bath, I thought as I sat up and climbed out of bed. I checked the time; 6:30 a.m. I didn't need to be at work until 8:30, so I had plenty of time for both of us to be bathed, seen how it had already been 2 days since my last shower. I picked him up and carried him out of the room, into his and over to the table and unzipped his onesie. I smiled as he doesn't even stir, I couldn't say he was so adorable when he was asleep enough. I take off his wet diaper, mentally praising him for going further and further into his headspace.

"Nnngghh", Zayn grunted as I wiped down his lower regions a little, even though he was going straight into the tub I didn't want to risk him getting a rash. I set him on the sink and leaned him up against the wall for support as I took my morning wee, since he was still asleep I didn't want him to fall over. He still doesn't wake as I turned the water on, then grabbed the baby body soap and the soap I used on his hair out of the cabinet on the wall across from the sink. I also grabbed out my soap and put it next to the boy, I would need it later. Once the water was warm enough and the tub was about half full like usual, I squeezed some bubbles in it and put Zayn on my hip.

I couldn't help the small coo that came out as Zayn shifted and laid his head in my neck, wrapping his arms around me sleepily. I really was lucky I had found him, he could be a pain sometimes but that was to be expected. I gently set him in the tub, the bubbles stopping just below his nipples. I quickly grabbed a washcloth from the cabinet under the sink, putting it on the toilet seat to use on his lower area. Zayn grunted again, and this time stirred and rubbed his eyes with bubbles all over his arms. He opened his hazel eyes and looked up at me confusedly, then down at himself and then back at me.

"Harry"? he asked and looked around. "Yes baby, its Daddy", I said. "What? Where"? he asked and continued looking around, squirming a little nervously. "Relax kitten, Daddy's only going to give you a bath", I said and he nodded after a couple minutes. Suddenly his eyes widen, and I had to quickly grab him and hold him down as he frantically tried to climb out of the tub. "Whoa, whoa, what's wrong"? I asked as he continued to squirm against me. "Eddie", he huffs out as he clawed at the edge of the tub. Of course, he never goes anywhere without that bear.

"Okay, okay I'll go get him, settle down", I said. He nodded, and as he did I quickly scampered out of the bathroom and into my room, not wanting to leave him alone for too long. I spotted the bear on the floor on the other side of the bed, it had probably fallen off sometime during the night. I grabbed it and jogged back into the bathroom, shaking my head when I saw Zayn's top half leaning out of the tub.

His bubbly arms hung lazily over the edge, almost touching the floor and as he looked at me he made grabby hands. "Nah uh, no touch until you're clean", I said and pulled it away as he tried to grab the bear. "Hmph", he pouted and crossed his arms, scooting back so I couldn't see him. I set Eddie on the edge of the tub and got down on my knees like I usually did to wash him, grabbing his arm and pulling him over to me so I could reach him. He was still pouting, and as he looks up at me I shook my head and ruffled his hair. "Don't make Daddy tickle you", I said when he still doesn't cheer up. He merely quirked an eyebrow up, as if daring me to do anything.

"Okaay, I warned you", I said and ran my fingers all over his body, making sure to tend to his underarms and feet plenty. At first, he maintains a serious expression, but as I proceed to his weak spots I could see he was struggling more and more not to laugh. He started giggling, which only encourages me. "C'mon, lemme see that smile", I said as he pushed against my hands, trying to worm away. "Okay, okay you win"! he gasped out as he finally busted out laughing. We were both soaked by now, and as I reached down to ruffle his hair again he rubbed a bubble covered hand over my face. "Payback", he said and stuck his tongue out playfully as I pretended to be shocked. "Silly kitten", I said and planted a kiss on his wet head, wiping my face dry with some toilet paper.