Home ; Chapter Nine

Warning: Mild gore

"I can see why Hoodie likes you. You really turned me on babe." His hands gripped your hips hard. You couldn't run and you were too drunk to stop...

You shook under the mans grip and you felt a sharp object press against your side. He leaned down and whispered in your ear.
"You're gonna be a good girl and come with me or I'll rip your pretty little insides out." You could hear the smirk in his voice. You felt the knife nick your side when you didn't answer.
"L-let go..." you said.
"Don't disobey me princess, you'll regret it." He grabbed your arm and pulled you away from the group of people. You struggled but then felt the knife dig into the first two layers of your skin and you let out a whimper. His grip on your arm was unforgiving and you could feel a bruise start to develop.
"You see princess, I just wanted to check you out. It was hard trying to get Masky to talk about you, he doesn't like me much."
"T-tim?" You whispered. You still couldn't see the mans face so you couldn't tell his reaction.
"So you know his name huh? Do you want to know mine?"
"I-I want you to let me g-go" you hated yourself for getting drunk. You wished you just stayed at home.
"What did I say about disobeying me princess?" His voice got deeper and a chill went up your spine. You could get away right? Hide in the crowd. You didn't think before you acted you grabbed someones arm and pulled yourself towards them and managed to break away from the stranger. You apologized and ran as fast as you could throughout the crowds of people. You felt adrenaline flow through your blood as you heard the stranger yell for you to stop running. You looked everywhere and you bumped into a strong chest. The person's arms snaked around your waist.
"Gotcha." He whispered. You shook and screamed and he slammed his hand over your mouth and started to drag you to the back of the club. You clawed at his arms but he kept going like you weighed as much as a feather. He managed to get you to the exit and into the alley and slammed you into the brick wall of the other building, pinning your hands above you with one of his. You were about to scream but when you saw his face you were in shock. A wide cut in smile, bleached skin, and burned off eyelids. You couldn't believe it. He began to laugh loudly.
"Aren't I beautiful?" He said. You were terrified. You shook and started to scream and flail but he quickly slammed his leather hand over your mouth.
"Shut the fuck up." You began to cry and wiggle in his grasp.
"Are you fucking handicap Jeff?" You heard another voice. You've heard it somewhere before! Who is it? You looked to your left to see a figure with their hands in their pockets. You couldn't see their face clearly due to the dark alley.
"Nice of you to join us Masky" the man said, or rather Jeff, teasingly.
It's Tim. He wouldn't help you would he? You bit the mans hand and he took it off of your mouth. "You bitch!" You felt a burning pain on your cheek as your head snapped to the right. He slapped you.
"Jeff, you wouldn't want Hoodie to know about this would you?"
Jeff laughed. "Awe come on Masky don't ruin my fun."
"I-I'm not an object let me go!" You yelled at him and when he looked back at you a chill went up your spine.
"You don't have to right to order me around princess." He snapped.
"Neither do you." You growled.
"Excuse me?!" He raised his hand to slap you again but it was held back by Masky.
"If Hoodie finds out you touched his pet he'll kill you."
"Let him try."
"Help!" You took the moment to scream and both men looked at you.
"Shut up" they both said and you glared at them and screamed again for a savior or something. You brought your knee up and it connected with Jeff's crotch and his grip loosened. You ducked under and his grip was gone. You ran down to the exit of the dark alley. But before you could leave your arm was grabbed roughly and pulled behind your back as you were thrown to the ground landing on your stomach. You grunted. "Not so quick princess." Jeff. How, why is he so fast. He pulled your arm farther up. You screamed it hurt so bad. Your muscled went against the action.
"Yes scream more, it really turns me on."
"You're sick Jeff" Masky said bluntly.
"Please... please help" you looked at Masky with pleading eyes.
"Cute you ask him for help?"
"Please let g-go argh!" He pulled your arm further up and then you felt it pop out of your socket. You screamed and tears rushed down your cheeks.
"Stop stop stop!" His arm was removed.
"That's enough Jeff." Masky said calmly.
"Ugh fine." He got off you and you tried to craw away with your good arm. It hurt so so bad.
"Pathetic." Jeff said. You gave up and curled into a ball. You felt so tired.
"Jeff we should leave."
"Please... please help me Tim. You're the only one I k-know and your Brian's friend, right? Please it hurts so much." You started to ball and face the concrete. You felt a sharp pain in your stomach. He had kicked you in the stomach causing your body to lift. You grunted.
"Fucking pathetic. Don't ever fucking beg me for help. I don't fucking care how much it hurts."
Another kick.
And another.
You felt like you were going to puke it hurt so much.
"You wouldn't want Hoodie to find out huh?" Jeff said taunting him. Masky looked away and you took the chance to throw your heel at him and he catches it in a flash. Jeff started laughing and you threw your other and it hit him in the face as he stood in shock you lifted yourself up with your good arm and started to run. You could feel tiny and sharp rocks dig into your feet as you ran as fast as you could. You heard thumping steps behind you. You ran into the road and everything went in slow motion, a cars lights flashed into your eyes as if you were deer, and soon roadkill. It came closer and closer and you heard the squeak of tires trying to stop causing friction. Your bad arm was pulled and you screamed. Someone had pulled you away from the road, the car zoomed past and eventually pulled over. An older man came out of the drivers side and rushed over, he had a limp.
"Are you okay?!" He came over.
"Y-yes, s-sh-she is f-fine thank you." The male holding you said. Toby. He looked at you with a glare, did he want you to say thank you.
"Th-thank you for saving my life, and I'm sorry sir I'm a bit drunk." He laughed lightly, thank god he didn't see your tears. Wait... help.
"H-" you were cut off by Toby.
"Let me ca-call a c-cab fo-for you ma'am, and for you sir drive home safe." The older male nodded and got back in his car.
"N-no" you whispered and tears fell from your face.
"Ooh Toby! You found our friend!" Jeff said laughing walking from the dark alley. You were cradling your arm as you cried.
"I-it hurts."
"I-I know I di-didn't pull th-that hard" Toby said with confusion.
"Nope all my work, isn't she pretty when she cries?" Jeff smiled wickedly, deforming his face more.
"I told him to back off" Masky defends himself.
"Hey! You kicked her in the stomach like three times!" They began to argue. Toby looked down at you, he saw you were damaged.
"H-Hoodie wouldn't li-like t-t-this."
"Hoodie wouldn't l-l-l-like th-th-this" Jeff mocked.
"As much as I hate Toby, I agree with him." Masky said. They were completely ignoring you.
"Let me go!" You yelled at the three men.
"W-we h-have to p-pop it back in." Your eyes went wide.
"No..."
he grabbed your arm.
"No!"
He grabbed your shoulder and you flailed.
"No!!" He brought them together roughly and you screamed and he covered your mouth with his hand. You just couldn't stop crying. You fell onto him weakly and he grunted.
"Awe is Toby be sweet?" Jeff taunted him.
"F-fuck of-off."
"Lets just leave her here," Masky said.
"What the fuck have you done?!" A woman screamed. Ryann. "Get off of her!" She came charging towards them with pepper spray.
"Better run sweetheart." Jeff said pulling out his knife.
"Suck my dick creep!" She ran over to you and grabbed you and you fell into her arms.
"L-lets g-g-go guys, it-its not worth it, we'll get in trouble a-anyways." And so they left with reluctance.
"Ya you better run!" Ryann yelled. She looked at you. "Are you okay? Man I'm so drunk I don't think we can go to the police." You nodded.
"J-just can I go home?" You whispered and she nodded helping you to her car. "You're drunk, don't drive." You said warning her.
"I'll call an uber then." She got out her phone and called for an uber. A couple of minutes later a car pulled up and you both got in making sure it's the uber. You spaced out during the car ride.