suprise chapter!

disclaimer: so this is gonna be a chapter about all the cast of this at comic con! i just miss this series and wanted to give you guys a little something more

enjoy!

"welcome to the teen wolf panel for comic con 2012! now i'm not gonna waste your time babbling i'm just gonna bring out the people you love

"welcome to the teen wolf panel for comic con 2012! now i'm not gonna waste your time babbling i'm just gonna bring out the people you love. first off we have the writer and executive producer jeff davis! the wonderful shirtless werewolf we all love, tyler hoechlin! the sweet darling we all adore, crystal reed! the werewolf we all gush over, tyler posey! the charming human, dylan o'brien! the gorgeous little shorty, sarah hyland! the amazing holland roden! and the sexy colton haynes!" the interviewer said as the whole cast sat down at the tables in that order.

"wow, big cast." the interviewer said.

"okay, well let's get started with some questions. i'm just gonna have this one go down the table for everyone to answer so, what was your favorite scene to film this scene and what's your favorite episode?" the interviewer asked as they looked over at jeff.

"well, i honestly think that my favorite scene was probably the fight scenes with scott and derek. my is episode 9." jeff answered as they all looked over at tyler hoechlin.

"uh... wow. i think my favorite scene is probably one with stiles since those are always a little comedic and i love working with dylan. my favorite episode is probably episode 11 i thought that one was pretty cool." hoechlin said.

"crystal?" the interviewer asked.

"i think my favorite scene was probably the one in that school bus with tyler. and my favorite episode would have to be 3 i thought that one was action filled." crystal said.

"um, my favorite scene was probably making out with crystal." tyler joked making everyone laugh.

"aw, thanks." crystal said with a laugh.

"my favorite episode was probably episode 1 because that's what started everything." t pose said.

"my favorite scene was making out with jill wagner. kate and stiles had some great moments." dylan joked and people looked over at sarah.