10. this fork is going in your eye

scott, skylar and stiles were in derek's car to distract kate argent, while derek ran from the police since he was on foot

skylar was currently driving really fast, while stiles was in the front and scott was in the backseat.

they let skylar drive because they knew out of all of them, she had a heavy foot when it came to driving, and after finally convincing stiles she was allowed.

"faster?" skylar asked.

"much faster." stiles and scott said, seeing kate was catching up to them.

skylar pressed her foot hard on the gas and turning onto another road.

"hey, skylar, i don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." stiles told her, noticing she slowed down a little.

"i'm not trying to get us all killed by going faster, stiles." skylar argued.

"well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" stiles replied.

"enough said." skylar said, slamming on the gas making the car go really fast.

"they're gone." stiles said, as skylar looked back slowing down a little.

stiles had a walkie talkie that the cops used and turned it on.

"all units, suspect is on foot heading into the iron works." they heard the sheriff say, as the three of them exchanged a look.

skylar sped over to the iron works, to see derek ducking down.

"get in!" stiles shouted, opening the door while he got in the back.

derek ran quickly getting in the passenger seat where stiles previously was, and skylar drove off really fast while chris argent tried to shoot at the car.

"i thought i said scott could drive my car not this chick." derek said, making skylar scruff.

"oh yeah, well this chick just saved your ass." skylar commented.

"we knew she was the fastest driver out of all of us. and what part of laying low don't you understand?" scott asked.

derek was at the school trying to get to the alpha, since he was going to attack mr. harris but then he got caught.

"damn it, i had him!" derek said.

"who, the alpha?" stiles asked.