1.

I shoved a piece of toast in my mouth, taking huge gulps, the corners of my mouth were now covered in jam. I sighed. I only just done my makeup. Foundation absolutely ruined ugh. Carefully wiping the sticky jam off with a wet wipe, my thoughts about school crossed my mind.

Today I was starting Ackley Bridge. A brand new college. Okay I'm usually not nervous I'm more outgoing about this stuff. But for some reason I felt nervous. After messing up with my other school and getting kicked out, I guess it just worries me what if I do the same? I actually want to do something with my life.

"Listen here young lady it's your last chance to make something of yourself because I swear to god if y-ou-u"
Before my mum could finish I completely cut in. "Yes mum I know" I rolled my eyes. I knew she was only looking out for me but realistically I didn't wanna hear it.

I grabbed my bag slung it over my shoulder and had one last look at myself in the mirror. My hair was put up into a messy bun with strands of hair dangling in my face, my eye makeup was black, heavy and dark. School tie was untied, shirt untucked, jeans for school trousers and black vans. I'm not one of those posh twats. No thank you.

"At least tuck your shirt in Rhea" my mum signed shaking her head. I ignored her and opened the car door. She got in the other side and started the engine up. I plugged my headphones into my phone and played some lil peep.

"Shit!" My mum yelled and suddenly there was a huge thud. I pulled my earbuds out and my heart was racing. I looked up from my seat. My mum had ran someone over. I looked at her with confusion and she rolled down her window. "What the fuck was that for?!" A deep voice shouted. My eyes instantly flickered onto this boy. He had dark hair and an eyebrow piercing. He was different, he even started to gaze at me and I did so back.

Breaking the moment I decided to start a conversation "My mums really sorry" I said scratching my neck, getting out the car. "Yeah too right she is, look at my bike!" He exclaimed in anger, shaking his head. I looked at him with sympathy, he had a mixture of emotions.
"As I said she's sorry" i repeated yet again. He just rolled his eyes and lifted up his bike that was destroyed. "Leave it" he muttered and road off in the distance.

"Suit yourself then" I shouted and dragged myself back to the car.

—-
We pulled up outside the school and I shifted my head. Looking at all the students. There were white people and Muslims. "Must be mixed cultures" my mum mumbled. I nodded not that it's a bad thing. It's good to mix with others and learn to understand other people. But for me I just seem to hate everyone.

"Hello I'm Miss Carter would you like to make your way through to my office" she smiled and we followed her. Miss carters blonde hair made the blue in her eyes stand out. She looked very happy for 9am in the morning. I mean I still probably look dead.
"We understand what happened at your last school Rhea so we will give you all the support you need here" she said as me and my mum sat down.

"Here's your time table, our main focus is maths, English and science. For some students we've had to back down and restrict them to do only the core subjects. If you preform well in your mocks then we will have no need to take your other subjects off you" Miss Carter explained politely.

I nodded and zoned out for the rest of the conversation my mum just answered for me.
"Okay so we have 2 more subjects that are last available ones which is Art and Drama, would you like to do those?" Miss Carter asked.
"Yeah sure" I mumbled.
"Okay great! We will get you started very soon. Right now you have art, I'll take you to your lesson so you don't get told off" Miss Carter smiled.

"Behave Ree" my mum said patting me on the shoulder.
"Don't try and run anyone else over" I laughed. Miss Carter looked confused as hell which made me laugh even more.

——
"Hey ya sexy" a voice shouted. I looked up and my eyes darted to a very attractive, tall black haired boy. "And you are?" I smirked.
"Cory Wilson" he smiled "what's a fine girl like you doing here?" He asked. I laughed at his chosen words "And what's a boy like you doing here stalking girls?" I asked.
"No" he said quickly. "Cory and the lot of you get to your lesson!" Miss Carter exclaimed. "see you around" I muttered to Cory and a smile spread across his face.

——
Miss Carter knocked on the door and I stood behind her nervously. The door instantly opened, a tall dark haired woman began to smile. Okay what is it with smiling round here? It's freakin school this is like prison. "You must be Rhea" she putting her hand out ready to shake mine. I just looked her blankly. Miss Carter didn't look very amused. "Okay well I'm Mrs whitehead, let's find you somewhere to sit" she said as she went to find me a seat.
"Be good please Rhea" Miss Carter said and she quickly left with a wave.

"Here you can sit next to Jordan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note//
Hope you enjoyed this?
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Also who's your favourite??

(I will make up some characters in this eg the teachers)