The only bad thing was my arm but there was nothing that could really be done about it, I was going to have to live with that scar for the rest of my life.

My doctor told me it might fade out a little but it will always be there which made me sad but I guess I should look at it this way, I survived being kidnapped and tortured for over two months, most people don't even last a week. It was kinda like a battle scar of my perseverance to stay alive during that time.

Soon enough I was done, ready to leave to travel back home. I exited out of the room to notice that Hoseok, along with my parents were sitting in the waiting room. The older boy was tapping his foot impatiently, waiting for someone while a worried expression took over his face.

When he spots me however, he jumps to his feet, running over to me and engulfing me into a tight hug. "You're okay." He smiles.

I tense up, remembering Yoongi saying those exact same words.

I glance around, realising that Hoseok's parents still hadn't arrived for him yet. When I asked why they weren't here he told me, "they aren't coming Tae...they don't want anything to do with me, I was a disgrace to the family for getting kidnapped in the first place. Turns out I really was gone for two years, I'm an adult now so I don't have to return home."

I couldn't believe my ears at what he was telling me, "but where will you go?" He simply shrugs, acting as though he honestly didn't care but I could see the faint sign of fear in his eyes.

I wasn't going to sit back and let my hyung, who helped me escape after been treated so badly, sleep out on the streets. I excused myself for a moment, walking over to my parents before begging them to let Hoseok live with us.

Like I said before my parents are very kind hearted, affectionate people who welcomed Hoseok with open arms. The minute I told him he was coming home with me no ifs, ands or buts about it, he couldn't stop the large smile from entering his face.

Tears dripped down his cheeks as he hugs me close, repeatedly thanking me.

So that brings us back to now, I had let Hoseok shower first before hopping in after, letting my tears and heartache loose while sitting with my knees close to my chest.

"Tae?" A knock on the door brought me back to my senses, it was Hoseok. I couldn't help but notice a slight concerned and worried tone was laced in his voice.

"Yeah?" I shout back, hiding what best I could of my horsed voice from crying.

"You okay buddy? You've been in there an awfully long time." He asks, "I'm fine." I answer, "I'll be out the now."

I hear his footsteps disappear back into my room as I sigh,

I wonder what Yoongi is doing right now? Is he still alive?

Jin's POV

I sit quietly in the kitchen, my fingers tap nervously against the table as I await for the others to return back.

I stare off into the distance while chomping down on my lower lip, I never wanted my life to be like this but then again my life wasn't exactly perfect before they took me in.

I hope they got away...

My mind constantly recalled back to a few days ago,

I was busy relaxing in my room, not really having anything to do. My job was to take care of the house more than take on missions since I didn't have the guts to actually kill or harm someone. I would take care of Namjoon's paperworks and such, making sure everything was in place before attacks or kidnappings.

Namjoon was out at the minute along with Jungkook and Jimin meaning it was only myself and Yoongi that were in the house with the occasional lower class gang members here and there.

Our two captives were in the basement as usual, probably napping since Taehyung was not long home from school.

I sigh, I feel awful for taken such a young kid away from his family...even if it was a mistake, it's still not right.

A soft knock at my door brings me out of my thoughts, "come in." I mutter, sitting upright as Yoongi enters my room.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't surprised, he was never the type to come to me for any issues. He shuts the door over before making his way towards me, taking a stand beside my bed.

I motion for him to sit which he does, rather slowly might I add. "What can I do for you?"

I watch him bite down on his lip, his eyes scan around the room as though he was looking for something before returning his gaze back to me.

"I need you to do me a favour," I perk up at his words, intrigued as to what he wants me to do.

"And what would that favour be?"

He purses his lips before answering, "I need help with an escape plan."

I jolt back to reality when I hear the back door open with a thud, I glance over as I watch Jungkook and Jimin practically drag a wounded Namjoon inside, Yoongi closely behind with a gun in his grasp.

My eyes widen at the sight,

Did they do it? Did they escape?

Jimin and Jungkook move Namjoon into the living room while Yoongi walks past me. I gawk at him, expecting some form of conformation that they made it.

When he gives me a slight nod before moving into the living room with the rest, I let out a sigh of relief, glad that they finally escaped this nightmare.

I slowly edge closer to the door that leads into the living room, "call the gang doctor." Yoongi commands, staring over at Jungkook who whips out his phone. "Get the gang assembled, we're moving out," he tells Jimin who obeys, running off to tell our lower members the news.

We had a backup home hidden in the woods but the journey to get there would take around 6 hours.

Yoongi walks out the door once again, the very door I was hidden behind, he shoves the gun in my hands as he makes his way towards the back door.

"Where're you going?" I question, following behind him while placing the gun onto the kitchen table.

He turns his head around, a small smile playing on his lips, "there's someone I need to see one last time before I leave forever."

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

So it was both Yoongi and Jin who helped them escape!!😁😁

How cute, Taehyung is reunited with his family 🙊

Next chapter will be the last chapter of Unwanted 😢

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️