Part 1

Hello people today we have Markus, Kara , Connor, North , Josh , Simon and others.

Hank: Wow thanks for including me...

and Hank (the asshole)

Hank: What the fuck was that?

Sorry the Loveable asshole

Hank: Fu- I'm too old for this shit... *mumbles and walks away*

Anyway this for the first part are mine and if you guys comment some truth or dares in this one i will put them in the next on(if i make a second one)
Ok so this one is for Kara! Is it true that you might have a crush on Luther?

Kara: I guess kinda. Maybe. But this seems kind of childish dont ya think?

Yep totally got to go bye!* walks into another room with Luther in it* Ok Luther is it true that you have a crush on Kara?

Luther: Well Kara is an unoridany woman I have ever met. She is wonderful and she loves Alice so much I can honestly feel it and-

*Fake snores*

Luther: *sighs in annoyance* Yes I do love Kara. But I don't really want to tell her now

YES WHOOOOOO (also people if you ship Connor and Kara I don't mind at all, I'm not trying to say that Luther x Kara is better, I do ship Kara and Connor too, but for this I'm shipping Luther and Kara and maybe Hank and Connor... maybe.) Too late . *Alice walks out from behind me*

Luther: Oh no, Alice don't tell Kara-

Alice: I won't

Luther: *sighs in relief*

Alice: You will. MOM LUTHER HAS SOMETHING TO TELL YOU.

(1 hour later) So Luther was rejected

Luther: I wasn't. Kara and I are dating.

Alice: Yeah but that is not marriage.

########

Ok so the next one is for Connor.

Connor: Yes?

Dose Androids have you know what and if they do I dare you to show us yours.

Connor: Yes we do have a 'robot' heart-

Hank: Oh for fuck sake Connor, there asking if Androids have a penis and a vagina.

No Hank I was talking about a robot heart

Connor: *cough* dirty minded *cough* No we cannot phyiscal show you our hearts without dying.

Ok then I dare you toooooo..... * spills fake blue blood on Hank's face* Ilick the blue blood.

Connor: Ok

Hank: CONNOR NO NO!

#########

Markus!

Markus: Oh god

What?

Markus: Your gonna force me to do something crazy

Yep, I dare you to propose to North

Markus: But I don't have a ring.

*throws him a ring *

Markus: Goddamit...

(5 mins later) She said no

Markus: * crying in the corner* She said were not readyyyyyyy.

North: Markus clam down *cuddles Markus*

Ok well maybe hmmm a dare for..... Hank!

Hank:* Walks in with a clean polished face*

Whoa did you wash your face- *snickers* you know what nvm. Hank I dare you to confess your love.

Connor: Is there something you want to tell me Hank?

Hank: Yes I'm in love with Anime, to be more specific, saliormoon

Connor and I: * laughs*

######

Ok peps dats it