Chapter 4

(A/N: This is after they were found in Tenrou Island.... XD)

LAXUS PoV

It's been 3 days since we got back to Fairy Tail. And Veronica hasn't woke up yet. It might be because she transformed in her goddess form and she used all of her power. I stayed up with her day and night. She's still not waking up.

NO ONES PoV

"Master it's been 3 days and Laxus hasn't left his room.", Mira told Makarov. "That's because Avvi has not woken up yet. Laxus stayed with her. He made sure she wasn't dehydrated, he checks her temperature, and he just stayed there.",  Makarov replied. "They have a very strong bond.", Erza said. Mira nodded, "Agreed.", she smiled.

LAXUS PoV

It was night time. I laid down on my bed and wrapped my arms around Veronica like how I did every night to keep her warm. "I missed you...", I whispered. I closed my eyes as I feel my tears fall down to her hair. 

AVVI'S PoV

The never ending nightmare.... in my case, it's a curse. Everytime I over use my powers, and  get really tired, I have to suffer with never ending nightmares. Nightmares where I can't wake up until I'm fully recovered. But I really wanna wake up now!!!!!!! (T~T)

LAXUS PoV

The next day, she was still asleep. So I used Veronica's phone again to call her Butler. Good thing she taught me all bout the technology of Euphemia. 

NO ONE'S PoV

Avvi's butler came inside the guild. Then Gajeel walked over him, "May I ask who you are?", he asked. Zen bowed, "I am Zen, I am the Young Queen Avvi Nightmare's butler. I have been summoned by master Laxus.", he said. Makarov walked over him, "Young queen? and master Laxus?", he asked. "Well he is Queen Avvi's friend. And he is has visited Villa Avvi multiple times so it is proper to call him master.", Zen eplained. Makarov nodded, "Okay. But what do you mean about Avvi is a Queen?", he asked. Laxus walked down to them, "She used to be Queen. But her wolrd along her kingdoms were destroyed. So Zen, I know Veronica would like you to address her as Lady Avvi outside the Mansion.", he said. Zen bowed at Laxus, "Im very sorry Master Laxus. That will be noted. Anyways, you have requested for the serum?", he asked. Laxus nodded, and Zen handed Laxus the serum. "On behalf of Euphemia, I thank you for taking care of our Queen.", Zen bowed. Laxus nodded, "Your welcome.", he smiled and Zen left. Laxus walked to his room where Avvi was. Makarov, Erza, and Mira came along.

LAXUS PoV

I injected the serum. Then I checked her temperature, "Veronica?", I tried to wake her up. Then she slowly opened her teary eyes, "Laxus!", she cried and hugged me very tight. "Veronica? What happend? Why are you crying?", I asked. "Well you see, the Nightmares curse- when we're tying to power ourselves again, we get nightmares. Never ending nightmares....", she sighed. "Don't worry I'm here.", I said as I brushed her hair using my hand. "Cute.", I heard Erza and Mira whispered in unison. I didn't cared. Then Veronica calmed down, "How long was I asleep?", she asked. "3 days.", I replied. "Oh... umm what time is it?", she asked. "7 am in the morning.", Mira smiled at her. Then Erza told her what happend and it's been 7 years. Veronica just smiled and laughed as she catches up what happened while she was asleep. And they told her I never left her, "Aww! Thanks Laxus!", she smiled. "Anytime.", I smiled. Then gramps walked over to us, "Avvi, I would lie to thank you for helping us.", he said. Veronica smiled, "No problem! Just helping out someone who is in need.", she smiled. "But if you don't mind asking. Would you like to join our guild? Join Fairy Tail?", Gramps asked. If she joins Fairy Tail, what about me? I'm still considered as an outsider. But I won't stop her if she wants to. "Well... I'll join if Laxus rejoins.", she smiled sweetly. "Huh?", I asked. Gramps sighed and looked at me, "Okay. Well I think that is up to Laxus.", he said. "Okay. I'll rejoin.", I said. Veronica smiled, "Okay! I'll join! But please take note that wherever Laxus goes, I'll be always with him.", she smiled. This made me blush a little, good thing I looked away. 'She'll always be by my side?',  I said to myself. "Noted.", Mira smiled.

As we went downstairs, Mira gave Veronica her guild mark. Veronica had hers on the back of her right shoulder, below on her phoenix tattoo. Her's was gold, so that it would match her golden phoenix mark. 

 After that, we ate breakfast with Evergreen, Freed, and Brixslow

 After that, we ate breakfast with Evergreen, Freed, and Brixslow. "Have you gotten your guild mark yet Avvi?", Evergreen asked. Veronica nodded as she continued eating her blueberry cheesecake, "Yup.", she smiled. Everytime she eats cheesecake she's always in a good mood. She's like Erza but a little different. She might be more powerful than her. But in her case, she doesn't want to replace Erza. She's very humble and kind, I know her, she wouldn't want that. "Can we see it?", Freed asked. Veronica nodded and showed her guild mark, and then they also saw her phoenix tattoo, "What's that phoenix tattoo?", Evergreen asked. "It's actually my birth mark. I had it ever since I was born. It means that the Elemental Phoenix of Euphemia is within me.", Veronica explained. "Elemental Phoenix of Euphemia?", the trio asked. "A looooooong time ago in Euphemia. There was a phoenix who helped Euphemians to use magic. But there was one Euphemian who wanted to be more powerful, so he found an ancient spell book that could harvest the powers of the phoenix of Euphemia. He succeeded on harvesting that phoenix's power. He became powerful and started harvesting all of Euphemian magic- but little did he know that wasn't the only phoenix. The Queen of Euphemia called out for the other phoenix's help. So they heard her call and all of the phoenixes fused into a one powerful flaming phoenix, the Elemental Phoenix of Euphemia. There were different colors of phoenixes, each color represents an element. So with that they defeated the evil wizard- but it was too late when they found out he already had a child from an evil sorceress. So the phoenixes decided to go inside the Queen of Euphemia's child that was still in her belly, and said that a royal Euphemian will have the power of the Elemental Phoenix. And that SHE will eliminate the evil wizard's descendant.", Veronica paused as she drank something from her cup, that I believe is vodka, cause of the strong smell and she always drinks vodka every morning and she never gets drunk. "Vodka in the morning?! Avvi you gotta be kidding me?!", Evergreen yelled. "Yeah. It's actually a bad habit of mine. It started when I was 16.", Veronia chuckled. "Anyways, they also said that she will have a golden phoenix birth mark that would symbolize that she poses the poers of the Elemental Phoenix. But after 19 generations of the royal family- not a single girl had the mark. Until I was born.", she added. "Oh. So you're like a chosen one?", Brickslow asked. "Nah. More like the powerful one who couldn't save her own world from destruction.", Veronica sighed. Then she finished her cake, "Well anyways, I think I should go and buy myself some new clothes.", she chuckled looked at her half ripped dress. She stood up and looked at me, "Come on Laxus! Let's go shopping!", she said to me telepathically. I stood up, "Okay. But promise me this won't take long.", I replied to her. She grinned, "Oh come on! You know it's hard for me to choose!", She whined. I nodded, "Fine..", I said out loud. Evergreen and Freed looked at us, "Uhhh.... What just happened?", Evergreen asked. Veronica giggle, "We just had a very funny conversation. Let's go Laxus!", she smiled pulling me out of the guild.