Chapter 2

AVVI PoV

It's been 6 months eversince me and Laxus started travelling together. Though at first he couldn't understand why I want to travel instead of staying in my luxurious life. Cause 1. I want fun and adventure, 2. I want to explore, 3. I want to help people, 4. I want to make sure Earthland is safe from my dad and my twin sister, and 5. I feel super attached to Laxus. Yeah like I always want to b by his side. And I know it's awkward, but not for us, but we always sleep together in one bed. Just sleep, nothing else. It all started when we started travelling and it was our first time to check in a inn.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

We walked inside the inn. "Good Evening. May I help you?", the innkeeper asked. I nodded, "Yes, we need two rooms please. And single beds, please.", I smiled. The innkeeper asked the helpers, "I'm sorry ma'am we only have one room.", she said. I started to freak out inside, "Umm... how about one room and two single beds?", I asked. "Umm... It looks like we only have one room, and a one bed for two.", she explained. I sighed and looked at Laxus. He sighed, we didn't have a choice. All the inns are full, "Okay....", I nodded.

I changed into my pajamas. Dark purple sleeveless shirt and shorts. And Laxus was wearing his white sleeveless shirt and blue pants. "I'll sleep on the sofa.", he smiled nervously. "Okay... are you sure?", I asked. He nodded and he laid down on the sofa and I laid down on the bed. An hour later, I couldn't sleep. I looked at Laxus, he was still awake. "Still awake?", I asked. "Yeah... I guess I'm too big for the sofa.", he joked. I laughed, "Yes you are Mr. Giant.", I joked. We always insult each other but we both know it's just for fun. Cause at the end of the day, we just laugh it off. "Now now Ms. Shorty.", he laughed. "Oh come on!", I chuckled. Then I sighed, "Well.... how about you sleep here? beside me? I mean there's nothing wrong with sleeping together in one bed. We're just going to sleep.", I smiled nervously. He smiled awkwardly and scratched his head, "I guess so... Okay then.", he stood up and laid down beside me. We both tucked in, "Good night.", he smiled. "Good night..", I yawned. 

After a few hours I was shivering. "C-cold..", I whispered as I shivered. Then Laxus woke up, "Veronica?", he asked. He started calling  me Veronica because this morning, he decided to call me Veronica instead of Avvi. Since no one ever called me Veronica. "S-sorry d-did I w-woke you u-up?", I asked. "Sorta... What's wrong?", he asked. "S-sorry... I-I w-was s-shivering cause it's s-sooo c-cold...", I shivered. He then wrapped his gigantic arms around me and made me face his chest. "There?", he asksed. "Thanks...", I yawned. "We should sleep. Good night Veronica.", he smiled. "Good night.", I smiled as we slept.

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

So yeah, we found out we were more comfortable sleeping together. So now we are walking in the desert... Then we stopped. I looked at Laxus and looked at his eyes deeper. It was like there was something pulling him to go somewhere that he doesn't want to go. "Laxus? Are you okay?', I asked. "We need to go somewhere. Can you teleport to a place where you haven't went yet but you know where the location is?", he asked. I nodded, "Of course. Where to?", I asked. "Tenrou Island.", he said. He looked serious. I nodded, then he wrapped his arms around my waist. And we teleported to Tenrou Island after an hour. "Can you teleport over there? at the top but beside it?", he asked. I know what he meant so I teleported us there. He then walked a little farther from me, "Okay. When I say now, that's the time when you go and kick some ass okay?", he said. I saluted him, "Roger that!", I joked. he just laughed a little and turned back to serious mode and teleported somewhere inside the tower. I just tried to listen what was happening. I then felt a dark energy rising. It wasn't the dame range like my evil twin sis and my evil dad. It's like the same range as my evil cousin that I killed when I was 18. But it was very faint.... But it's very odd... Then I focusd on Laxus' voice "This is an Amaterasu Formation!", I heard him. "Laxus...", I murmured... 'Not yet...not now...', I said to myself. I haven't heard Laxus calling out for me. Wait- I think he fainted... 'LAXUS!!! WAKE UP!!!', I tried to call him using our telepathic communication that we discovered a few months ago. Then I heard a familiar hidden dark spell... Nemesis. "Sorry Laxus..", I sighed and teleported to where Laxus was. They were all weak, and in their eyes all I see is fear. I walked forward, to the person called Hades. "Huh?!", I heard them. "Who are you?", Hades asked.