twenty four.

Teegan

I bush my hair back into a low ponytail making sure I'm not brushing my part in my head. Today was our first college tour which is UCLA. Keith was excited because ever since he said he wanted to go to college, that was in his top five. I wrap the rubber band around my hair then give myself a smile in the mirror. Keith was already dressed and was watching tv laying on the bed. I give him a kiss on the lips getting some of my carmex on his lips.

I was about to grab my bag, but Keith pulled on my arm making me fall on his chest. He holds me tight giving my butterfly kisses on my head. I look up giggling at him and get myself off of the bed. I help him up and hand him his phone. Grabbing the hotel key we exit our room going down to the parking lot of the hotel. Keith unlocks the doors and helps me het in and buckles my seatbelt.

" Baby I could've done it."

" I know."

He gives me a kiss on the lips jogging over to the driver side. Keith plugs in the address of the university into his phone driving away from the hotel. I grab his hand as he is driving and kiss the top of it. He smiles at me kissing my hand. It's the little things that matter. Keith and I could be living in shack and I will still love him. He is the light that brightens my day. Some days I regret saying yes to his proposal because I feel like we are moving too fast. I mean we are young, almost out of high school, and have so much more to experience. I think waiting to be officially married and getting use go being each other's fiance will prepare us. I really do love this boy even though he irks my nerves. I'm just glad I was there with him through his struggles and now I get to see him succeed.

" I love you so much Keithy."

" I love you too Tete."

~ ~ ~

We arrive at the university and park near the office of administrations. Keith helps me out of the car giving me a kiss on the lips. I step back pulling out my phone to take a few pictures of him.

 I step back pulling out my phone to take a few pictures of him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" Awe my baby is so cute."

" No no no. Not as cute as my wife, now give me so suga."

I give him multiple kisses on his lips and he grabs my left hand kissing my ring.

" I love you."

" I love you too." 

We walk into the office and I inform the receptionist that we have a scheduled tour.

" Oh my goodness welcome. Your tour guide today will be Reggie, he is a undergraduate  student and knows the campus like it's the back of his hand. "

A boy with a UCLA polo, khaki shorts, and low white converse walked into the room. He had Starbucks cup in his hand while scrolling through his phone. He notice us and he smiles showing off his pearly whites. He shakes each of our hands, but he holds mine longer than he did with Keith's. I remove it out of his grip and give him a polite smile that shows I was uncomfortable with his actions, but I was still being nice. Keith wraps his arms around my waist holding me tight giving Reggie a look. I put up my hand on his chest, specifically my left hand, so he can calm down. Reggie caught a glimpse of my ring and his smile went down.

" Lets get started on the tour shall we."

~ ~ ~

We finished the tour and we were now sitting in the quad eating In N Out burger. Keith bought a blanket for us to sit on and some other things from the gift shop. I was laying against his chest eating my food. I felt some of sauce drop on top on my chest and garb a napkin. Keith swiped his finger licking it off his finger.

" What else did you get from the gift shop?"

" I got us matching windbreakers, hats, hoodies, and this."

He shows me  a baby bib that says future UCLA Bruin.

" For our future baby, after we graduate of course and get settled in ", he smiles.

I give him a kiss on look at the bib.

" So does this college visit make you have a different perpective?"

" Yeah, I definitely want to experience the college life. Also with all the high paying jobs requiring degrees I want to earn one so I can provide for you."

" What would you want to major in?"

" I don't know engineering or become a math teacher. What about you my queen?"

" I'm not sure. I'm thinking about becoming a marriage therapist or managing information systems."

" Those are good choices."

He takes a sip out of my drink and I give him a dirty look.

" What?"

" You just took a sip out of my drink."

" Gurl be quiet we swap DNA everyday don't act like this something. Do I say anything when you be swallowing my kids?"

He got me there.

" Alright that's watch thought ", he kiss my cheeks multiple times tickling my sides.

We fall back on the blanket and put our food to the side. I snuggle into Keith's side as we watch the sky.

" What do you want our wedding colors to be?"

" Baby girl it doesn't matter to me, as long as it's not baige or green ", he smiles.

I smile rest my head on my palm. I play with the little peach fuzz that's trying to resurface on Keith's face.

" Awe my baby is growing facial hair ", I pinch his cheeks.

" Tete stop ", he laughs.

I pack up our food and Keith's folds up the blanket and grabs the rest of our things. We walk back to his car with our hands intertwined.

~ ~ ~

Keith picked up Olive Garden but wanted to stay in and eat. I just got out of the bathroom in my night gown rubbing baby oil on my body. Keith was laying in the bed shirtless with basketball shorts on. My focus was on the tv and was brought out of it when Keith pulled me on to the bed. I straddle his lap spilling down at him.

" I love you."

" I love you too."

" Can I give you head ", he bluest out.

A/N
I'm sorry if that sounded awkward, but Keith is still a littke awkward when it comes to sex.