six.

Keith

I'm so glad that Teegan is my girlfriend now, I was actually kind of nervous and scared to. I almost pissed my pants when I showed her the poster. I knew I had to ask her, because she doesn't care that I have dyslexia, she doesn't care about my stuttering problem. She loves me for who I am and wants to help me get better at it. I just love her because she doesn't baby me like other people do or treats me in a rude way or inhumane towards me. She treats like a normal human being as if I have nothing wrong with me.

" He thrust his f-f-fist against the p-p-post and s-s-still in-in-insist he sees a ghost."

I dragged a stick against the pavement as I was making my way to Teegan's house. The air was starting to get colder and it was raining, so she wanted me to come over and spend time with her inside.

Ringing the doorbell and step back a bit. Damn it's cold out here. I blow my breath in my hands rubbing them together to make some hear. Teegan opens the door in a large long sleeve shirt and fuzzy socks.

" Hey ", she hugs me.

I hug her back and plant s kiss on her forehead. It's hard for her to kiss me because of our height difference. Pulling away she smiles at me swinging our hands.

I love her because she can do little things and have me smiling for days.

" How is your day so far?"

" G-g-good my p-p-parents left to g-g-go hang out with yours."

She kept smiling at me, it was starting to worry me.

" What?"

" You're stutter ijng is starting to get better."

I just smile at peck her lips as many times as I could. She takes my hand leading me upstairs. We stop in front of a door with a burgundy T on it, I guess this her room. She opens the door and enters, but I stay in the doorway.

" Keith you can come in, you're always welcomed. You don't have to ask ", she grabs my hand and we sit on the foot of her bed. I take off my sneakers placing them by my feet. Rubbing my hands on my jeans, I look around at all the decorations she has. White Christmas lights surrounded the perimeter, posters on the wall, you know, the typical teenage girl room. Teegan points her phone at me with the flash on.

" Look at my baby, he's looking like a snack."

I smile showing off my pearly whites.

She smiles at her phone typing on it

" W-w-what are you d-d-doing with the video?"

" Posting on my snapchat. Do you have one?"

" I b-b-barely use it."

" Give me your phone, I'll add myself."

She hands me back the phone after two minutes smiling at me.

" Now we are friends on there, even though we aren't friends in reality."

I kiss her temple hugging her.

" I'm g-g-glad you're my g-g-girlfriend."

" Aww Keith I'm glad that I'm your girlfriend and have you as my boyfriend."

She puckers her lips and I kiss them with passion. I don't think Teegan is going anywhere anytime soon.

~ ~ ~

We were cuddled up in her bed watching Malibu's Most Wanted. The two of us took a trip to the movie store and spent a lot of money over there.

I would kiss her head every once in a while, because why not. I love my girl too much to not show here affection.

She wraps her arms around me tighter snuggling more into my chest. I am so thankful that she has stepped into my life. I kiss her head puting my attention back on the movie.