fifteen.

We hit 2k votes🎊🎉

Teegan

For the past few days I have been secretly planning a trip to Kansas to take Keith to the sunflower field his mom took him to. Maybe reminiscing about his past and experiencing that joy again will change his mind about taking the SAT.

We are going to fly out there, because this girl is not about to drive twenty two hours to Knasas. Yes I know Keith can drive, but if he does, then he'll k ow where we are going.

Keeping this away from Keith, and I'm going to be honest...it has been hard as fuck. I love my boyfriend and all, but he's so nosey. He knows something is up, which makes me happy because he knows me so well. I caught him looking through my room the other day because he wanted to know what is up with me. I was going to wait until tomorrow, but I'm going to show him the plane tickets today.

I was laying down in Keith's bed trying to find something to watch on demand. After I took a shower, I threw on one of shirts and nothing else because I'm too lazy. Keith comes in with seats and no shirt on jumping into bed. He lands on top of me knocking all the wind out of me. Getting under the covers he kiss my cheek multiple time wrapping his arm around me. I take his hand in mine rubbing the top of it.

" I love you."

" I l-l-love you too."

" You know you mean everything to me. You are my whole world. I can't imagine myself being with another man because everything I want in a man is in you. I am going to look out and protect you until the day we die and I know you will do the same for me. Keith Tyree Powers I love you so much that I dream about Mrs. Powers and carrying our baby. I don't care that you have dyslexia and a stuttering problem, I will always love you no matter what disabilities you have."

He stated at me in awe kissing my forehead.

" It will h-h-happen. I w-w-want to spend the r-r-rest of my life with you."

" I love you so much ", I say a little bit above a whisper.

" I l-l-love you to the moon and b-b-back-"

" And even further than that ", we said in unison.

I sit up against the headboard which worries him. He mirrors my actions with a worries expression sitting on his face.

" What's wrong b-b-baby?"

" Nothing. I have something for you."

I walk over to my duffle bag looking for it. I can hear Keith groan. I forgot that I didn't have underwear on and I was giving him a good view of my slit. I pull the gift box out handing it to Keith.

He smiles as he untied the ribbon. I was sitting on his lap waiting for his reaction. His face is puzzled as he sees our favorite flower, the sunflower.

" Keep looking in the box."

He pulls out the plane tickets and his eyes go wide.  Putting the two together he kiss my lips multiple times.

" Thank you baby."

" Wait you know what we are doing in Kansas ",  I smile.

" Going to m-m-my f-f-favorite sunflower field."

" Correct baby boy " I kiss his forehead.

" When do we leave?"

" This weekend."

I'm glad that he's happy, because his happiness matters to me.