Blood Must Have Blood

❝ a must we appease is the lust to get laid,nothing really matters just devouring our prey ❞

nothing really matters just devouring our prey ❞

Consign to Oblivion by Epica

Warning: it's long, be patient.

Ubbe was sitting on the stones of the beach watching the sun take its shape on the horizon in a timid rising, lost in thought. As much as he liked the adventures like every good viking, he knew that Kattegat was calling for him. Those icy winds that demanded to stay in bed all day, the constant rains, the hard work of life on the farms, the constant quarrels over territory, and the snow on the green floor covering a vast white sheet filled his chest with longing. As the wolf was territorial, just thinking about his unprotected domains made him uncomfortable and if it were not for Eileen he wouldn't even have left the Norwegian waters.

He wanted to be able to see those red hairs loose on the snow white carpet, wanted to let her free to go knowing she was coming back to him and this was something he wasn't comfortable doing there in the turkish lands. Soft, small arms wrapped around his waist and Eileen's warm breath touched his neck, making Ubbe release a sly moan from his throat as he felt that delicate body contrast with the solidity of his back. Eileen lay on the man's shoulder feeling him relax at her touch, she kissed the back of his neck and then the face, enveloped by the woody scent of the wolf's skin, was the pheromone she liked.

"You woke up early today, puppy" Eileen said quietly, her sleepy voice calling him back to the tent.
"Bjorn snores too much" Ubbe replied pulling her to sit on his lap "Where are your pants?"
"You do not like to see my legs?" Eileen teased teasingly at his braid.
"I like it too much" Ubbe slid his palm willingly into her skin "I just do not like others watching"
"Jealousy does not suit you, you know that?" Eileen rolled her eyes, lying on the viking's chest to hear the beating of his heart.
"I'm not jealous" Ubbe said, embarrassed by the recent events "Not now"
"You scared me" Eileen grabbed Ubbe's hands and carried the bruise to her cheek "And this is fucking aching."
"Not as much as me for having done it" Ubbe looked away but Eileen searched his lips for a soft kiss.
"You're such an asshole, Ubbe Ragnarsson" she laughed "Do not do that anymore, really, you scared me"
"I did not mean to scare you, love" Ubbe kissed her hands as serene as a light rain at the end of a hot afternoon "I got out of control and-"
"I forgive you" Eileen touched Ubbe's lips in a gentle kiss "And save all this fury to fight"
"Or to eat you alive" Ubbe joked making the woman laugh with the answer
"Or something like that" Eileen stroked his beard "I want to go home, Ubbe"
"I know my love" Ubbe sighed letting the weight of his chest come out and the woman hugged him "I want to go home too"