I re-read the message twice, not believing it. I shook my head and dialed Liam’s number,

“Hello?” He answered.

“Hey Liam, could you and the guys come down to the music store in town? I am in need of a little help from you guys.” I said trying to keep my voice light,

“What happened?” He asked not buying my tone, I sighed.

“Nothing much I just need an autograph from you guys for a little friend of mine. Oh and bring the yearbook box set, her album was destroyed by some bullies.” I said quietly, Liam sighed.

“Alright be down soon.” He said, I hung up and we walked back to Niall, he was studying the little instrument shop Heather was going to.

“Thats my Moms' shop, she sells musical instruments, but mostly guitars. Want to come inside?” She offered holding the door open for us. Niall and I both nodded enthusiastically, we walked in and looked around. There where guitars of every shape and size everywhere. On the walls, hanging from the ceiling, on racks in the middle of the room and on shelves.

“Wow!” Niall breathed, a huge smile on his face. He picked up a guitar and strummed it, “Not bad,” He commented. I picked another guitar up and played a chord of my own.

“I didn’t know you played guitar!” Niall said, I smiled,

“You learn something new everyday. Especially with someone like me who is full of surprises.” I said, playing another chord. Niall laughed and he started playing a song,

What Makes You Beautiful.

I listened to the notes, catching on quickly, and soon we where both playing and singing happily. Heather joined in, singing along. We finished and a lady in her late thirties came around the corner, applauding us. 

“Very good! And a great song! Now what can I do for you talented people?” She asked, Heather ran over to her and took her hand.

“Ma! Ma! This is Niall Horan and his girlfriend! I met them in the coffee shop across the street!” She said pulling her to us. We shook hands and she smiled at Niall. 

“You and your group helped my daughter when she was going through a very insecure time in her life, and I just want to say thank you.” She said, Niall smiled,

“We aim to help,” He said, just as the boys walked in. Heather gasped, her eyes growing wide.

“Oh my, One Direction in my store!” She said breathlessly. Liam walked up to her and gave her a hug followed by the rest of the guys. Liam leaned close to me,

“Is this the girl who gets the album?” He asked and I nodded. He smiled, 

“I heard your album was messed up buy my some mean people so we got you another one.” He said handing her the box. Heathers face lit up like Christmas,

“Oh Thank you! Thank you!” She said, sitting down on the floor and opening it up, inside was a book filled with pictures of the boys, the new Take Me Home album, a t-shirt with the boys names, and stickers. “Thank you!” she said standing and hugging the guys, 

“Now where would you like us to sign?” Louis asked whipping out his red sharpie like a sword. Heather picked up the book and opened it to the front page where there was no pictures or writing, and pointed. The boys took turns writing her a little note and autographing the page. While they where busy I walked around the store looking at the different designs and patterns of the guitars. That's when I saw it, it was a blonde quilted maple with Mother of Pearl rose inlay. I pulled it off the shelf and weighed it in my hands, then I strummed a few notes. Niall came up behind me and nodded,

“That is a good guitar, nice sound to it.” He said, I nodded and ran my hand over the smooth finnish,

“I wish I could get it,” I thought out loud, Niall shrugged.

“Why don’t you?” He said, I frowned.

“Niall, I don’t have enough money, and I'm not letting you get me this when you have like four of your own I could use.” I said going to put the guitar back, but Niall took it from me.

“What if I don’t want to share mine?” He asked with a smirk, I glowered at him,

“Then I'll borrow one from Dan or Sandy.” I said, being stubborn. Niall and I had a stare down before he turned and walked over to the boys. "Niall if you get that for me I won't kiss you for a week!" I threatened. He continued to ignore me as he walked up to Louis. 

“Louis will you do me a favor? Audrey really likes this guitar but she won't let me buy it. Mind getting for her?” Niall asked Louis, slinging an arm around his neck. Louis looked from me to Niall before he smiled.

“Sure thing,” He said, giving me a smile. Niall smirked at me and I stuck my tongue out at him, trying to hide my smile. I could never be mad at him, for long. Niall handed the guitar to Heather's Mom who rang it up and packed it in a hard carrying case, she also let me pick out some picks. We left twenty minutes later after saying goodbye to Heather and her Mom. Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry headed back to the hotel while me and Niall continued with our date. I gave my guitar Liam to take back to the room so it wouldn't get messed up or stolen. 

Niall and I walked for a while, talking and laughing, so by 6:30 we where ready to head back to the Hotel. We made our way that direction and just as we got sight of the building we where mobbed by fans and paparazzi. I held onto Niall’s hand as we practically swam through people who pushed and yelled at us. Without security it was a free-for-all, everyone pushing everyone. Just then I was bumped from the side and I lost my hold on Niall. I heard him yell my name but my answering voice was drowned out by people yelling over me. 

I turned in a circle trying to find Niall, Paul or anyone I knew but I just succeeded in losing sight of the hotel. I tried to look for Niall but I was to short to look over the people crowding around me, the cameras flashed in my face and I kept blinking, my vision blurred. 

“Niall!” I yelled, really beginning to panic. I was pushed more and more until I was hit on the back of the head with a large camera and I blacked out, falling under the trampling feet of people.