"Hey," Dark Dranzer asked, suddenly remembering the last time he had been hugged, "Don't go declaring your undying love for me. If you do, you're the second person to do so and I'm going to be wondering how everyone is suddenly in love with me."

Dark Driger blushed, suddenly feeling like the shy Riku, "Um, surprise."

"Fuck. First Dark Dragoon and now you? What am I, the next Chaos?" Dark Dranzer asked, standing up after making Dark Driger let him go. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair, "So this is how Chaos must have felt when Sasha, Night, Erebus and Hecate turned out to love him. I refuse to be the next Chaos."

"I heard that," Chaos muttered, appearing next to them. He smirked, looking at the final two members of the Forsaken Fallen. He then smacked Dark Dranzer upside the head, the dark phoenix crying out in pain, "Don't make fun of my love life, Dark Dranzer. It's not my fault that my fate epically sucks."

"What are you doing here?" Dark Driger asked, turning away from Chaos. He looked upset, although neither Chaos nor Dark Dranzer saw his expression, something he was glad for.

"Sorry to break this up. Your declaration love was executed horribly compared to Dark Dragoon and he was already bad," Chaos sighed, shaking his head, Dark Dranzer blushing indignantly because Chaos must have been spying in on his moment with Dark Dragoon, "My love life sucks but at least the confessions I got were a bit romantic."

Dark Driger frowned, looking at Chaos in confusion, "Didn't Erebus confess to you by giving you Sasha's eyeballs before he proceeded to stab you in the chest because you rejected him and then he kidnapped Daisuke while, at the same time, he began to threaten you that he'd try to stab Night and declared war on the Elders, you and the other beasts?"

Chaos paused, remembering that the most violent of his suitors had been the only that had actually said his feelings to him in a straight-forward manner, "At least it had an impact."

"You're insane," Dark Dranzer said, pointing at Chaos, "and I don't want anyone to love me. Not when Rin's gone and there was someone else that screamed inside the soul room that wasn't him and-."

"Calm down, Dark Dranzer," Chaos grabbed the phoenix, staring into the other's eyes as this was an easy way to calm the phoenix down if he got to agitated. Suddenly, Chaos took a step back, shocked, "When did your eyes stop being completely red, Dark Dranzer?"

The beast tried to reach out for his eyes once again before stopping, both Dark Driger and Chaos looking deep into Dark Dranzer's eyes. His red eyes that once had flecks of white were now rimmed with blue while the white flecks were bigger and more noticeable, as if he had sectoral heterochromia.

"This is a problem." Dark Dranzer muttered, "Chaos, I think he is inside Rin's heart too." Chaos was silent, looking away and glancing down at his hands. He looked up to face him, although he looked desolate.

"We'll deal with this problem later, once Dark Driger beats Ray and Driger." Chaos answered, turning to look at the tiger holy beast, smiling at Dark Driger to encourage him, "I know you'll win. You were always stronger than your other half, after all."

Dark Driger nodded, smirking, "You're right, Chaos." He turned to Dark Dranzer, "I will destroy the humans in order to protect you."

"As I once told Dark Dragoon, I am not a damsel in distress," Dark Dranzer sighed, running a hand through his hair once more to show his agitated state of mind, "So don't treat me like one. Just win." He headed towards the window and jumped out of the window. Torn red wings sprouted from his back and then took to the skies, heading to his room.

"You're honestly crushing on that?" Chaos asked before laughing, "You and Dark Dragoon sure have an odd taste. I can't really blame you both, though, because I know how it is." He looked up and smiled, "Don't give up on her. You and Dark Dragoon both know she's worth it."