Chapter 4: Her

Okay, okay. Yah, that was my living breathing mother. I lied. She never died, she never even left. People just assumed that she did after my father when off and married this slut of a Queen.

One day my father was out at a baseball game with my mom. High quality setting, front row. Okay, I know baseball is ahead of its time but this is a friggin fairy tail people. Loosen up a little. So my dad, the King, when out to go to the bathroom (aka, hole in the ground. Fancy hole in the ground, but still a hole in the ground.) and saw a gracious beauty standing by a tree. He walked over and Queeny here jumped in her way and into my father's arms. Now, I'm positive she put a spell on him because ever since she looked into his eyes that day he could not stop thinking about her. Eventually they began to have affairs and about a year after their goings on they proposed the idea to the actual Queen, my mother, and she was not happy about it whatsoever and because of that, and the obvious spell, my father locked her up in the dungeon and faked her death. She has been mad about it ever since and not seemed to give me any motherly attention because I stuck with my father, afraid of what could happen. So there, I loved my mother but took my dad's side leaving her to hate us and us to hate her. If not for Queeny she would be with my father and everything would be fine, most likely. So my mother, who had been locked in a sell for five straight years, was let out probably for the wedding. God, I hate that every good thing that happens has to turn into a nightmare. Right when you meet a new friend they just have to be kidnaped. Right when you leave your house they have to lock you in your room with metal bars. I mean, seriously?! Now my mother is set free and what? They just expect everything will be fine!? I bet she came into my room just to murder me. She is so CRAZY! Well, at least it is only a hologram and not her real f-ing body. Now that would be bad. Obviously she is wondering the castle though, because the only way to make a hologram is to get into the setin room thingumabob.