19. Alex New Girl

| Edited |

Chapter Nineteen

I sat against the window and I look left to see Jacklynn's head on Alex's shoulder. I felt so bad for her, she just wanted to see her father and her father was just acting like a simple asshole.

We've been in this car for at least twenty minutes.

The car stops and I look out to see we're at Alex regular house.

Jacklynn looks up and around.

"Wait? We're at your house...back In Chicago?"

"Yes..Since you want to come back to Chicago I'm not wasting gas to go all the way back to NY."

"Cameras?"

"Fuck the Cameras."

She looks down and leaves the car.

"Our stuff?" I ask

"All of our stuff is in the back."

He looks over at me and points to the back.

"Oh."

I leap out of the car and I see Pablo unloading our suitcases. I see mine and I grab it and head inside. I look up and I see this is the house from the potluck.

The house was more beautiful during the day. Silver marble all over the house and it had to be at least three tiers. I turn around to see a silver gate outlined with gold letters spelling, "ACC"

I'm assuming those were his initials.

I stand in awe as I looked around to see a basketball court, different types of plants outlining the perimeter of the house, It was one fancy house.

I stood there and then I feel a figure behind me as I smelt Alex's smooth cologne.

"You remember this house?"

He wraps his hands around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Yes."

"This is when we had our first kiss."

"Boy please. You just grab me expecting me to kiss you back..when I hated you."

He turns me around and looks into my eyes.

"Well you don't hate me anymore."

"True.."

"And I regret doing what I did and I'm going to continue to regret that everyday I'm with you."

I smile and he leans in but I pull my head back dodging him.

"We need to get inside..it's cold."

"Okay."

He grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine. I smile and I head inside, When I go inside, I see a crew of maids, a combination of men and women.

"Mr. Alexander." said a strong, feminine Latino accent

We turn around and I stare at the small obese Latino woman coming this way.

"Constance!"

He lets go of my hand and hugs the woman. He lets go and looks at me.

"Constance, this is Cassandra."

I wave as I smiled but her smile was a frown.

"What about Miss Kimberley, Mr. Alexander?"

"Kimberley won't be coming back."