The Billionaire's Secret

• Dedicated to Everyone who's Reading This ;)

"Sometimes we lie, sometimes we say things that we really don't mean. But in that moment, it seemed like the thing to do." -Flawed Beautiful Creatures by Stacy Barthe

Description..

Cassandra Ellis:
Cassandra is a black 24 year old, working in Chicago, Illinois. Just graduating from College she receives her dream job but sooner or later she gets fired from that same exact job.

Thinking the world is going to end, Cassandra suddenly finds a newspaper offering a job of a lifetime.

But later, when she sets her eyes upon the infamous Alexander Caldwell..all hell breaks loose in her life.

Alexander Caldwell III:
Alexander's a 25 year old white playboy living in the city of Chicago.

With the help of being the bad boy of the business world, he's also the heir to Caldwell Industries. This holds lots of upcoming responsibility, as a stress reliever he has a different girl leaving his house every other day.

But when Alexander sets his eyes upon Cassandra Ellis, his whole demeanor on life takes an upright, positive turn..just not at first.

-Who do you think fell in love FIRST Trust me, it's not who you think.

COPYRIGHT
Copyright © 2014 Bridget Ackon.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
This piece of work is copyrighted by the Wattpad website and has been uploaded on the Wattpad website only. One who distributes any parts of this novella, without my permission, will suffer criminal charges.

..This isn't a "love at first sight" book btw.