Within a few seconds the Traci reactivates and starts freaking out. It crawls over to a wall and looks at all of us.

Connor gently bends down to it.

"Everything's okay, I'm here to help you" Connor says, softly.

As soon as the Traci talks, it's like everything went silent. She looked over at the dead man, afraid...

I couldn't hear anything... I look over to Connor. The more I looked at him, the more he seemed... human.

It's like I could see how he was slowly becoming deviant. I didn't want that. They'd destroy him...

I want Connor to stop obeying everything that CyberLife has told him, I want him to think for himself. Although... I don't want him killed. Even if he does come back, I know he loses part of his memory every time. If he keeps dying, he'll forget me. I don't want that to happen...

I feel someone touch my shoulder and I come back to reality. It's Hank.

I look at the Traci... she's shut back down...

Connor looks at me with a worried expression. "Are you okay?" He asks. "I-I'm fine! The Traci just surprised me" I say. Connor seems to know I'm lying, but he plays along anyway.

"There was another Traci here... we need to find it, okay?" Connor raises his eyebrows. "Okay" I nod.

We walk out of the room. "I'll talk to manager, see if he found anything" Hank walks off.

Me and Connor look around Eden Club.

Connor stops, I turn and look at him.

"Did you see something in there?" Connor asks. "What?" I ask. "You zoned out once the Traci was reactivated, what did you see? You couldn't have just zoned out like that for no reason" Connor says.

I didn't want to tell him that I knew he was slowly becoming deviant. It would probably just make him more deviant if I told him.

"I promise you it was nothing, now come on Connor, don't let me get in the way of your investigation" I say. Connor looked surprised for a moment, but then fixed his tie and nodded.

Connor went up to an Android and tried to rent it.

"Connor! What the hell are you doing?!" I ask. "I'm trying to rent this Traci, it had to of seen something" Connor says.

"No fingerprint detected" the machine spoke. Connor immediately looked at me. "Oh hell no! Fuck that!" I say. Connor gives me some puppy dogs eyes.

What is he-....

I roll my eyes and sigh. "Alright, move outta the way" I say. Connor backs up and I go to rent the Traci.

Hank walks over to us.

"You two! We're on an investigation! We got better things to do!" Hank says. He had to spot us at this exact moment?

"Connor said the Traci might've seen something, he's not wrong" I say.

I put my hand on the machine. "$30 for a 30 minute session" it says. $30??? I hope Connor knows what he's doing.