Chapter 1- wanna play a game? ON HOLD

Truth or Dare with the Cullens :)

***DISCLAIMER*** I don't own the Twilight Saga or any of the characters mentioned! This story is ooc!

The story takes place after Bella becomes a vampire, and will be written mostly in her POV. The games will include: 

Bella 

Edward 

Alice 

Jasper 

Rosalie 

Emmett 

Esme 

Carlisle

Chapter 1- Wanna play a game?

I lay there on the huge bed in Edward's... Our room, squirming occasionally. To be honest I'd completely forgotten that Edward was there. 

"Bella, will you please stay still!?" Edward asked again. I pouted at him, "I'm boooooored!" I replied, in full pout mode. As soon as the words were out of my mouth, Alice came bounding in holding Jasper by the hand. "Did somebody say they were bored?" She demanded. "Wow Alice, aren't you getting clever these days?" I remarked as Edward and Jasper snorted with laughter. "Oh haha, Bella. Wanna play truth or..." "NO! I DON'T WANT HER TO!" Edward butted in before Alice could finish. I jumped on top of Edward pressing his face in to the fluffy carpet so everything he tried to say was muffled. "What were you saying, Alice?" I asked, trying to keep Edward pinned down to the floor. Jasper saw me struggling, and sat on Edward who gave a yell. "I said before I was so rudely interrupted, do you wanna play truth or dare?" Alice said, glaring at Edward who was now trying to throw Jasper off him. "Oi! I want him back in the same condition he came in!" Alice snarled at Edward, sliding in to a crouch. I squatted down next to Edward and planted a kiss on his lips, he immediately stopped trying to attack jasper, who jumped up and hid behind Alice. "Yeah" I said "sounds good!" I then became a bit preoccupied, kissing every part of Edward I could get to before it became indecent. "Ahem" Alice cleared her throat, and we separated. "ROSE, EM, LIVING ROOM NOW!" Alice yelled, and then flounced from the room, Jasper following. "I love you" I said to Edward, who kissed the tip of my nose "as I do you" he said, as he scooped me up and took me to the living room.