Mutation and war

POV Tess

Well it turns out that two teenage girls, a tiger and a wolf can’t defeat a million plus Kraang with laser guns. I DIDN’T EVEN GET ONE! MAYBE IF I HAD WE COULD HAVE WON! Hmph!

Now they are taking us to wherever it is they are going to experiment on us and eat my beautiful FACE! “Let me go! Let ME GO!”

“Kraang what Kraang do to silence puny girl known as night shade?”

“OH HELL MOTHER FUCKING NAH!!!! DA FUCK YOU THINKING BRAH?!?!?!?!

“Kraang does not understand, what is this form of human words you speak to Kraang?”

“ME?!?!?! YOU TALK LIKE A RETARDED ELEPHANT ON METH!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK TEENAGER!!!!!!!!”

 “Kraang does not have knowledge of the language of how you say teenager, teach Kraang this language.”

 “No figure it out you creepy looking pile of mush on legs!”

 “Nightshade don’t piss it off, they’re gonna taser us again.”

 “Kraang cannot understand, please explain again.”

 “Oh I’ll explain alright!” I yelled as I lunged at the creepy mush things on legs.

 Before I could reach the mush thing they tased me again.  They FUCKING TASED ME AGAIN!

 "Calm down Nightshade before they tase you for the eighth time.”

 " simply glared at Sierra knowing that she was right even though I didn’t like it.

 “Fine, fine I’m calm! I just don’t want them to eat my BEAUTIFUL FACE!”

 “Where are you getting that id-“   She shook her head “Never mind I don’t want to know. I doubt they’re going to eat your face Nightshade.”

 “Oh yeah WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO TO US THAN”

 “I have no idea Nightshade.” Sierra shook her head like this can’t be happening.

 I glared at her well this is happening so figure something out

 Sierra’s eyes only held sadness I’m out of ideas we are trapped and our animals have been muzzled she looked over to Pitch and Snowflake. Sierra looked over to me confident as long as we’re together we will be okay.

 I nodded in agreement though I don’t know how much longer this is going to last though.

 We walked in silence for a long time till we reach a huge metal room with a huge canister thing holding this blue/green ooze.

 Well then, that’s it, we’re fucked. AND I STIL DON’T HAVE MY LASER GUN OR FUCKING BOYFRIEND THIS IS MORE HOMOSEXUAL THAN CHAD OR PATRICK FROM ‘AMERICAN HORROR STORY’.

 “That can’t be good.” Sierra muttered behind.

 “No shit Sunlight.” If no one noticed I’m in a bad mood now.

 The Kraang said nothing as they pushed us into two separate cambers and all hell broke loose.

~Sierra POV~

Right after the Kraang shoved us into the chambers chaos erupted in the room below us.

 Four giant…..turtles?!? Broke into the room fighting the Kraang. It looks like they’re trying to help us escape though I can’t be sure. It looks like the one in blue is giving the orders.