What's taking so long

Sierra

-A few hours later-

“Now what Sunny? I’m booorreeeeed!” Tess complained while having a stare-down with me then flicking me in the nose so she won.

I rolled my eyes and replied, “We’re trapped in some unknown place being held captive by who-knows-who and you’re complaining that you’re bored.”

“Yep don’t you judge meeee!” I rolled my eyes and glared, annoyed. At least she wasn’t freaked out and crying anymore, I can deal with her childishness that’s fine with me it’s one of the many reasons why I love her (NO we are not lesbians, the best friends way, the sister way and in some cases the mother daughter way, yes sometimes I act like a mother around her being the eldest child in my family does that to you), but I can’t stand it when she starts crying I feel so… so useless.

“I never judge you, you gotta quit saying that it bugs me.” I said quietly though I emphasized never

She stuck her bottom lip out,” I didn’t say I you were just not to! It’s a reflex.”

“Quit playing the sympathy card Te-Nightshade, I know that but you know you don’t have to be that way around me.” I sighed and complied, “I’m bored to I thought that the guards would be here by now, not that I want them here. I just am tired for waiting to know what they’re going to do to us.” Tess just nodded as a reply.

After a couple minutes of silence Tess finally broke the silence by asking me the question on her mind, “Have you seen them yet? Other then when they kidnapped us? They are awfully sensitive to kidnapped by a couple of teenage girls for yelling at them for speeding in a neighborhood.” The beginning was quiet but the end was louder and annoyed but still quiet compared to Tess’s normally loud voice.

“Not really, there are two posted outside the door, and from what I can tell from the purplish pink tinted window,” I made an ew face when I named the color of the window I hate pink though purple isn’t bad, I still rather wear blue my favorite color, “I think its distorted because it looked like they were robots like metal human skulls with clear rubber surrounding it, the abdomens look distorted too but they weren’t facing the door so I couldn’t tell why.” I remember her other question so I decided to tell her my theory so I held my finger up before she interrupted me, “I’m thinking they kidnapped us because they are illegal immigrants, or aliens if you prefer, and thought we were cops or something so they kidnapped us before we caught on and had them taken out of the country.” I finished triumphantly, putting my arms up like the dork I am and smiling.

Tess just gave me an odd look like I was crazy or something so I added, “You were asleep a lot longer then I was, so I got a lot of time to think. What’s your theory?”

“That they thought we are hot.” She smiled perkily at the end of her statement and cocking her head at the same time.

“Wouldn’t they have been back by now?” pointing out the obvious, my specialty.

Tess just frowned at that, “Go ahead and ruin the dream now Sunlight…… That bugs.”

“Me or being stuck here?” I know that Tess’s mind can go somewhere else when talking sometimes so I know that it’s not always me that she’s talking about.

Tess lightly laughed before saying, “Both but mostly being stuck here.”

I just nodded, thinking. Tess kept staring at me because she was bored still so I decided that she should see what I was talking about earlier. “You were going to say something about the guards earlier how bout you check out what I was talking about?”

“Kaaayyy” she drew out not really wanting to get up at the same time willing to do something so she wasn’t so bored.

While Tess got up to check out the guards I let my mind wander. We were in a metal room and from what I can tell, it only had one door. The door had a purplish pink window, at least it wasn’t hot pink I wouldn’t be able to stand it than. The room was rectangular with one bench along the two longer sides. I think we started off sleeping on the benches and then we fell off at some point, they are just wide enough to lay on with my arms stiffly against my sides.  Tess probably fell off because she had a night terror and me just because I’m usually a restless sleeper, so I toss and turn at night.

I’m usually a restless sleeper because of school, OH MY GOD SCHOOL. We are going to missing so much school if they keep us here not that I like school I don’t want the make-up work if they hold me back I’ll  get homeschooled because there’s no way I’m going to repeat the ninth grade with a bunch of strangers…. I’ve been hanging out with Tess a tad too much her sassiness is wearing off on me along with her growing colorful vocabulary.

“Oh. My. God. They are aliens Sunlight.” Tess called over to me looking a bit shaken, or should I say, more shaky than of lately (we were kidnapped yes we are going to look shaken)

“MY THEORY IS CORRECT!” I yelled a bit too loudly.

“What? NO not that kind of alien the extraterrestrial kind.” She told me suddenly pale and clammy

“What? Really? Wow that is amazing so aliens are actually real…… hmmmmmmm I wonder what they want us for then?” My mind went into science mode but went back to normal when I noticed Tess get paler and it look like she was about to start hyperventilating. “Easy Nightshade it’s not going to help matters if you pass out now.” Ooooo that sounded bad that’ll make her freak out more hurry up Sierra calm her down NOW! “What made you realize that they were aliens?” Internal face palm, what am I her therapist?

“I saw how their abdomen distorted there was a brain there it had to be an alien.” she replied shakily and like a little kid who was afraid of the thunder outside, the difference being that there was potential danger here. 

“True our scientists could never come up with anything as brilliant to make mankind better …or…. um for those that are in a coma, their minds are active but not their body.” I couldn't think of anything better to say.

“Defiantly not if it were I’m sure it would be illegal.” Tess slightly joked

I softly chuckled at the statement “Defiantly our government wouldn't allow expariments that Dr. Frankenstein would perform."

And that’s when the aliens decided to finally came in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Mahahaha cliff hangers!

No I'm not usually mean enough to leave off on a cliff hanger but that's what happened.

Tell me what you people are thinking I really want to know the silence is killing me

..... Well that's it for now hope you guys are enjoying my story Bye!