it was one time 2

in which mike and el admit their mistakes to hopper

————————————-
july 2nd, 1988

elevens pov:

today is day 2 of telling everyone i'm associated with that i'm pregnant and this day is the one i'm most scared for.

it's the day i tell hopper.

and if you didn't already know, my dad is super overprotective and i really don't want him to go off on mike.

"mike, we have to go" i said, tapping his shoulder as he groaned waking up from his nap.

-time skip to hoppers house even though bold decided to break on me-

mike and i walked into my house and hopper was sitting on the couch watching tv.

i tapped his shoulder and told him to pause it for a second.

he got up and paused it (a/n: idk if they had remotes so just like bare with me???) and he sat back down.

"okay what do you want" hop said, clearly not wanting to be here.

"well, um- mikegotmepregant" i blurted out, causing me to look directly down at me feet twiddling with my fingers. mike was probably doing the same.

"he WHAT?" hopper screamed out, making us both jump.

"i said, mike got me pregnant" i spoke a little slower this time. i started to cry a little bit, ashamed of myself.

i could tell hopper grew angry at that. "i thought i told you guys NO SEX until you were 21!" he said which made me grip on to mikes hand immediately.

mike finally spoke. "yeah, well, that didn't happen, so what do you want us to do? we can't go back in time, hormones got the best of us..."

hopper brought his hand up to his forehead, rubbing his temples. "how many times" he said, surprisingly calmer that time.

"what?" me and mike said in unison.

"how many times, did you guys have sex?" hopper replied, wincing at the word 'sex'

"it was just once sir, i swear" mike said worriedly , almost pleading. even though we both knew that wasn't true.

"how can i be sure that that's true?" hopper said, giving mike the death stare.

"i- i don't know" mike said, scratching the back of his neck.

"whatever. i'm extremely mad at you guys so if you want to be sure you don't get screamed at then leave" hopper threatened as we nodded and started to head out the door.

before we got into mikes car, he looked at me dead in the eye and kissed me.

we pulled away. i started to cry and he then pulled me into a hug. "el i love you so much, okay? i won't ever leave you...i will love this child as much as i love you. everything will be okay. do you hear me? everything will be fine." mike whispered in my ear as we continued to hug.

"are you sure"

"i'm positive."

word count: 473
a/n: this idea was suggested by @sadiesink- and now i'm planning to make it a little 4 part series. the first one was telling the party, the second one was telling hopper, the third one will be telling karen and ted, and the last one will be her finally having the baby. also, as you can see bold still doesn't work but on whatever good night

ALSO

THE MTV AWARDS ON MONDAY SNSNSNENE

IM SO PROUD OF NOAH BUT DAMMIT WE DIDNT WIN BEST KISS!!

-sara