Chapter nine

The next day
Spring is coming to an end. The sun is shining brightly on Jump City, the sky clear and blue as can be. With summer right around the corner, the malls are filling up with more and more people buying new things for the beach. Clothing, shoes, towels, the latest trend of sunnies etc.

Raven walked into the kitchen in her purple spaghetti strap top and matching purple shorts. Hair all messy, eye bags from lack of sleep because of a nightmare and the hot, sticky air. Rubbing her eyes she grabbed the kettle and poured in some water then turned it on.

As she grabbed a mug and a teabag, the sound of someone startled her. She almost dropped her cup when it was caught by a green hand. BeastBoy looked up at her and gave the cup back. He was in his basketball shorts, shirtless. "Thank you." She said placing it down on the bench next to he kettle, waiting for the water to boil. "No problem." He smiled. She walked over to the other side of the kitchen, about to grab something when she felt hands turning her around.

BeastBoy placed his hands on her waist as she leant against the bench, hands on his chest. "Didn't we already do this?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah but, we never actually got to it since Robin caught us right before we were going to kiss. But," he stepped forward pulling them even closer together so their bodies were touching. "They're still asleep. So now we can continue from where we were before." He smirked.

Raven bit her lip and kissed him. Her hands slowly moving up to his neck and head. They kissed passionately for 20 seconds until BeastBoy got an idea. He started to move his hands down to her thighs, then belt down and lifted her up onto the counter. She wrapped her legs around his torso pulling him even closer. He started to kiss her neck but didn't leave a hickey. This time he was being careful since they were going to the beach later today. She made a quiet moan. BeastBoy started laying small kissed back up her neck to her mouth. They made out for who knows how long. Raven intertwined her fingers in his hair.

They came to an end. Their make out session lasted about 45 minutes. Their foreheads were touching and they were both trying to catch their breaths. "What...a morning...kiss." Raven said between breaths. BeastBoy smiled and started to laugh still breathless. "Yeah." They both laughed for a short time since they still couldn't breath properly.

"What's so funny?" Robin asked coming into the kitchen. Raven and BeastBoy pulled away from each other and Raven hopped down from the counter. "Oh...nothing..." BeastBoy said. They were both out of breath. "What happened? Did you guys run a marathon or something?" Robin pointed out because of how sweaty and puffed out they looked. The two started to laugh again. Robin looked at them both questionably. "Haha, haha? Anyways we're leaving for the beach at 1:00pm, so make sure you're ready by then." He ordered. "Yeah okay." They agreed in unison and got back to making breakfast.

Later
The titans were ready to go to the beach. Robin was the first to enter the common room and waited for everyone else. He was wearing green swim trunks. "Hello friend Robin!" Starfire greeted.
"Hey Star. You ready?" Robin asked.
"Yes and I am the most excited!" She squealed. Starfire was wearing a flowery bikini.
(This is how the back looks because I couldn't find one of the front so yeah)