Chapter three

The next day
The morning was how it usually is. Raven was first up and drinking her herbal tea while reading. Cyborg, Robin and Starfire were watching the tv eating their breakfast. Beast Boy comes in the room shirtless 15 minutes after everyone.

Raven turns around and smiles "Don't you look sexy today?" The room went silent. "What?!" Cyborg said not believing what he just heard Raven say. "Oh um I meant the opposite of that. It's Opposite Day today." She covered up. She was lucky it actually was. "Oh yeah I remember." Robin said. "What is this Opposite Day?" Starfire asked. Robin explained to Starfire what it was. "Oh I understand. So does that not mean it is in fact, not the Opposite Day?" Everyone looked at each other. "It is Opposite Day." Robin replied. "Meaning it is not the Opposite Day?" Starfire asked. Everyone's head started to hurt "Okay we are not celebrating Opposite Day. Sorry everyone." Robin announced. Everyone looked relived.

After everyone was finishing their breakfast Starfire noticed something shinning around Raven's neck. "Why do you wear the necklace with the heart Beast Boy wasted the money on?" Everyone turned to Raven. "I didn't want to throw it away so I just gave it to Raven who didn't seem like she had that much jewellery." Beast Boy saved Raven. "Well it looks the lovely on you Raven." Starfire smiled. "Thank you." Raven thanked.

Later that day
"Titans get into something comfortable and come to the living room!" Robin shouts while putting popcorn in the microwave. "We're going to watch the new movie that just came out in the comfort of our home!" He explained.

Robin was wearing black sweatpants with a blue short sleeved shirt and white socks. Cyborg came in with his lazy time suit. He went and helped Robin put the popcorn in the bowls. Starfire flew in wearing grey sweatpants, a pink copped short sleeved top with grey socks. She went to help with the drinks. Beast Boy came in wearing a black short sleeved mussel shirt and some grey sweatpants with white socks. He went to find the movie. Raven floated in wearing black shorts, a white shirt, a grey robe and some grey socks. She went to go make the couch comfy.

Raven walked past Beast Boy to get pillows and he immediately blushed. Her legs were so perfect. Once she got the pillows she came back to the couch where Beast Boy was sitting. She blushed and tried not to smile while putting the pillows in different positions and grabbing some blankets. His shirt showed off his mussels that he's been working on for ages. They both got caught in each other's eyes. They couldn't believe how lucky they were to have each other. "Hello?" Cyborg snapped his fingers holding a bowl of popcorn. They quickly went back to what they were doing. "Are we going to watch the movie or what?" Beast Boy got the movie and waited for everyone to get ready. Robin came in with two bowls of popcorn but one was smaller then the other. "We only have enough popcorn that could fit into two bowls and and a bit more." Cyborg walked put down the bowl he was carrying. "My body shuts down the eating system at a specific time at night." He then looked at the time. "It's only 5 minutes until then so small bowl it is." He finishes taking the small bowl. Beast Boy stood up and took a bowl. "I'll share with Raven." He winked at Robin. Robin told Beast Boy and Cyborg he liked Starfire so now he had to share with her. Beast Boy pretended he was giving Robin a favour but really he just wanted an excuse to share with Raven. Cyborg gave Beast Boy a high five. They both smirked at Robin who was blushing. "So I guess I'm sharing with you Star." He said scratching the back of his head.

Raven and Beast Boy sat on the left side of the couch next to each other. Cyborg was in the middle of the couch and Robin and Starfire were on the right side. Everyone got comfortable and Cyborg started the movie. The movie they watched was The Notebook.

"No! You better give those letters to your daughter!" Yelled Cyborg. "He didn't write 365 letters for nothing!" Raven then shoved a sock in his mouth while the titans shushed him together. She let go of the sock and Cyborg took it out. "Sorry." He whispered as the movie went on.

While everyone was getting lost in the movie (yes Cyborg as well), Beast Boy inched closer to Raven while still staring at the tv. Raven then made a move. She put her hand in his slowly so the others wouldn't notice. Beast Boy did the old yawn trick to position his arm around her. They were surprised none of the titans looked away from the screen. He pulled her closer to her and she rested her head on his shoulder.

The movie went on to the sadder parts. Starfire had two tears on both sides of her face, Robin's eyes were glossy, Cyborg had a tear about to exit his eye. Beast Boy was tearing up and Raven was on the urge of tears.

Beast Boy noticed her hand squeezing a little harder and her trying her hardest to calm down and bring the tears back. He found it cute and gave her a small kiss on the head. She looked away and tucked some hair behind her ear.

The movie was ending on a very sad but romantic note. At this point Starfire was crying a lot and Robin had a few tears in his eyes. Robin gestured to Starfire for a hug and she sure did hug him tight hug. Robin went red in the face. She kept crying and Robin did a little too. Cyborg had tears running down his face and was just staring at the screen that had the credits on. Beast Boy had the same amount of tears as Cyborg did. Raven smiled at him while he was whipping his tears away. She had so many tears in her eyes that she was trying to hold back. "Raven you can cry. We won't judge you. We all cried...well, still are crying." Beast Boy comforted. Everyone turned to her. They gave her a 'come on' type of look.

She looked down and smiled. A tear rolled down her eye. Raven looked up to see if she felt safe to cry in front of them. They all gave a sympathetic look to her. She but her lip but then sighed and let it all out. Everyone smiled. Starfire immediately jumped at Raven and gave a hug. The rest of the team followed. Soon they were all huddled together crying.

As they stopped and let go of each other, Beast Boy walked up next to Raven. "I think what you did was very brave." Raven gave a small smile and blush. "Yes indeed!" Starfire clapped. "Now we know you trust us with anything." She came up and gave another hug. Beast Boy and Raven glanced at each other with a look of guilt. "Yep we are truly a family now." Robin added, making them feel terrible.