Chapter five

Raven zoomed into her room and shut the door behind her. She leaned against the closed door and slid down until she sat on the floor hugging her knees. Things in her room start to shatter and books fall out of her bookshelf. She looks up and hollers, making all of the windows and lightbulbs in the tower burst. The sound of the others screaming and yelling to take cover echo through the tower.

She gasps at what she has done and puts her head back down into her knees, unable to stop herself from crying. All of a sudden there was a banging on the door. "Raven!" BeastBoy shouts. "Let me in!"
"WHY?! WHY SHOULD I?! JUST LEAVE ME! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME!" The tv blows up at her yelling. The others run out of the living and tried to find a place that is safe. They end up going the basement.

"Well at least, not as much as you did about Terra! Just...GO AWAY! YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN LOVE ME! NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU!" BeastBoy's ears dropped at her words. How could she think that?

"YOU WERE THE ONLY PERSON WHO I HAVE EVER LOVED SO MUCH! YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING TO ME! I WOULD DIE FOR YOU! I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT HAVE FELT THE SAME WAY! But I guess not!" She screamed out, saying the last sentence a little quieter since it hurt more to say. She was sounded so heartbroken that BeastBoy had a tear running down his cheek.

More were being made in his eyes. "RAVEN OF COUSE I LOVE YOU!" Tears rushed down BeastBoy's face. "I WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED YOU OUT ON THAT SECRET DATE. I WOULD'T HAVE KISSED YOU, I WOULD'T HAVE ASKED YOU OUT AND JUMP AROUND IN JOY WHEN YOU SAID YES!" Raven looked back at the door and slowly stood up, listening to what he has to say. The others didn't know what they were saying but could hear they were yelling.

He took a deep breath and continued. He knew the others were just around the corner walking closer but honestly didn't even care. "I wouldn't have agreed to keep our relationship a secret from the others! I wouldn't have sleepovers and hold you until we fall asleep!" Raven stood in shock.

"I wouldn't have gone to give you a morning kiss but then end up having a long make out session!" He blushed at what he said. He continues anyways. "I wouldn't have gone shopping with you and spend all my money on a necklace for you!" She grasped the necklace she was still wearing.

He sighed. "Raven, RAVEN I WAS WRONG WHEN I SAID I COULD NEVER LOVE ANYONE MORE THEN TERRA! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!" Raven slowly opened the door revealing BeastBoy in tears.

Raven and BeastBoy stared into each others eyes. "You are beautiful, smart, funny, have the cutest laugh and smile, an excellent kisser." She blushed at his words, a tear falling down her face. He stepped closer. "Raven I will always love you until I die. And if there's a life after that, I'll keep-" he was cut off by a pair of lips. He slowly closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her in closer. She was holding him behind his neck and standing on her toes. They shared a passionate kiss.

They pulled apart. "Have I ever told you you talk too much?" She smiled at him. "I love you too Garfield. Always have, always will." He gave her a smirk. "What?" She asked looking down at herself. He lifted up her head. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He says mimicking her sentence before and walking closer towards her until her back was touching the wall.

He looked her in the eyes and she blushed which made him smile. He positioned his hands in the wall either side of her and kissed her. This was long and very meaningful.

In the basement
"Can we go back now?" Asked Starfire. Robin opened the basement door and stick his head out. It was quiet. "Yeah okay." They all walked out.
"Should we go and say sorry?" Asked Cyborg. Robin thought for a second. "Sure why not?" The three walked together towards Raven's and BeatBoy's rooms.

Back with BBRae
The couple had been making out for 5 minutes. Raven had her legs wrapped around BeatBoy's torso and one hand behind his head, one hand behind his neck. BeastBoy was holding her legs around his waist and pushed against her to make sure she wouldn't fall. He started to kiss her neck.

Suddenly BeastBoy heard footsteps. "Mmmph Raven." He tried talking not wanting to stop kissing her though. But in fortunately she pulled away. "Yes? What is it?" She asked concerned. "I hear footsteps." He whispers. They both let go of each other. Raven used her powers to take off the lipstick from his face and the last of the mascara she had on her face and retouched her makeup.

BeatBoy was fixing up his hair when he could see the others. "Hi guys! Are you too alright?" Robin asked walking towards them with the other two following behind. Raven quickly fixed up her strap and shirt while BeastBoy took his hands away from his hair. "Um yeah we're fine now. I just came to check on Raven." Raven made a half smile on her face to try and decrease the suspicion. "I'm so sorry guys!" She tame up to them. "I over reacted and should've just calmed down. I just really don't like Terra." She apologised. "It's not your fault Raven." Robin said. "Yeah it's mine." Cyborg added. "We all know you didn't like Terra and that when you're angry or sad, things will break." He smiled at Raven. "I'm sorry." Raven gave him a hug which he returned.

"Okay how about we do the forgetting of this and order the pizza." Starfire suggested. "Okay!" Everyone said in unison.