Chapter Two

Beast Boy puts his arm around Raven and Raven puts hers around him as well. She put her head on his shoulder. They get recognised obviously and quickly let go of each other and walk a little further apart.

"Great." Raven says rubbing her arm. Beast Boy scratching the back of his head. "Oh my god were they hugging?" A fan points while a few others over hear and pull out their phones. Raven uses her powers to throw their phones away. "No we weren't. It's not good to start rumours." Raven replies. "Especially if you were a real fan." The fan looked shocked. "But I saw you guys-" Beast Boy cut her off. "You probably saw people in cosplay." Then the fan's face turns red. "We would appreciate it if you guys would just pretend we are normal people. We don't get to do this often and need some time to be free." Raven says trying to intimidate but also be nice to the fans. They nodded and walked off whispering.

Beast Boy looked at Raven. "How did you do that?" Raven shrugged. "I guess they are true fans."
"Yeah true fans of your perfection." Beast Boy smirked and Raven blushed but pulled down her cloak so people wouldn't see. "Stop." She said playfully. Beast Boy noticed Raven smiling and blushing which made him feel good inside.

5 hours later
They shopped for ages and enjoyed every moment of it. They both didn't like shopping but they liked being with each other. They got what they needed and left. Raven made a portal and held Beast Boy's hand.

Before they stepped through Beast Boy kissed Raven. "Can't wait for another moment like this." Raven nodded and they walked through. "Hey guys." Beast Boy said walking over happy to the others. Raven floated away to put her herbal tea in the cupboard. "You didn't send him back?" Robin asked Raven as she closed the cupboard. "He was pretty good. I did want to send him back a few times but I managed." Beast Boy made a fake angry face when he noticed Cyborg and Starfire looking at him. "Yeah you managed for five hours." Robin said scoffed at Raven.
"I needed to practice to control my emotions around him and I did." Raven explained.

"So what did you guys get from the mall?" Starfire asked flying towards the shopping bags. "Just some stuff." Beast Boy shrugged as Starfire went through the bags. A gold necklace with a heart fell out of Beast Boy's bag. "Who is the necklace with the heart for?" Starfire asked. Beast Boy snatched the necklace. "No one. I bought because it was on sale and I wanted to spend the last of my money."
The titans looked concerned and told him to save up his money next time instead of wasting it.

Later that night
The titans were getting ready for bed. Beast Boy knocked on Raven's door. The door opened quickly. "Hi." She said with a small smile that made Beast Boy melt. "I just wanted to give you two things." He said as he entered her room. She closed the door behind them. "What is it?" He sat on her bed and took out a white box. "This is for you." He said as she walked towards him. He handed it to her and she started opening it. "You've already seen it but-" He was cut off by falling back onto the bed by a hug. "Thank you!" She then sat up and examined the necklace. "This is real gold. How much did it cost?" She picked up the box it came from and looked under to see the price. "This was $1100?!"
"I know but you're worth spending that." Beast Boy says trying to make Raven calm down. Raven jumps onto him, hugging and kissing him. They part still holding on to each other. "Never do that again." Her eyes got glossy. "I won't I promise. Not until I get money again." Raven pushed him off the bed and crosses her arms. Beast Boy started to laugh and got up and gave Raven a kiss which made her calm down. "Goodnight Rae." Beast Boy says walking towards the door. Raven stands up and runs to Beast Boy. She gives him a tight hug. "Goodnight Beasty." He was shocked from the unexpected hug but still hugged back. They shared one last kiss before he left.