Call Me Crazy

This chapter is based on the same day as what happened in foolish. Oh and if anybody got a problem with all these curse words, kindly take yo simple ass to a different story bitch

************

Aubree P.O.V

Now although this dumb shit with that lady, if you can call her that really pissed me off, I turned my ass around and went back to what I was doing before she decided to try me. I don't know about ya'll but I for one don't take shit from nobody because anybody can get snapped on and catch this quick fade, grandma's, cousins, daughters, sons, uncles, bitch I don't care who you are cause if you step to me disrespectful you wont like the outcome and although I do have a son and other responsibilities don't think you can come at me like you lost yo damn mind. Period.

But despite that incident, ya'll I'm having an amazing ass day. My work day although jam packed, I'm getting hella fat tips ( and I'm not talking about the tip of a dick *wink wink*), no I haven't seen my bug but he should be coming with my other bestfriend bella ( yeah yeah I know I haven't mentioned her at all but that been about her coins and stay low so I don't really know what's been going on except the fact that she is finally free for a few weeks so she gets to babysit my lil baby) Hell I don't even mention my stank ass brothers simply because they aren't important at this moment and yall don't need to worry bout them. But back to this diner. ughhhh.

Azarya finally walks her big head ass in all slow like people don't have shit to do. Now I don't know if anyone has that one friend that they love, like that's yo ride or die but the bitch just gets on your first fucking nerve and sometimes you dead ass want to fight the bitch or maybe just strangle her a little bit til she's blue in the face. Like has anyone felt like that before? No, well fuck yall dusty asses too. Anyways she comes up to the register after clocking in to get her order pad and pen and make her way to take over my job, she smacks my ass while I walk pass with her gay ass and I roll my eyes and shake my head while heading to the back to clock out and head over to the daycare.

Ya'll probably think why the fuck is she heading over there when its probably late at night when in fact I been at this diner since 5 this morning to get everything ready for the day to start and its 1:00 right now, yes my fucking feet hurt but I'm on a roll and ill only be at the day care for a few hours since today is a short day. So after I walk out and get into my car, I drive the 20 minutes to the daycare called Smiley's Safe Spot, now yall probably wondering why that name but believe it or not the owner name is Smiley and she is beautiful asf yall like if I were to turn,she would be my wife. Anyways I walk into the daycare center and head to my class room where I see my students writing in their books with my helper Toni, I walk in and everyone snaps their head towards the door and says " Hi Miss. Lynn" at the same time.

Okay so I'm not about to go into detail about my work at the daycare but just know that the kid is tired but I cant stop now since I have more shit to do so I'm about to skip that. TIME LAPSE:

Okay now I don't know if yall remember who Jake is, but he is the man that was bold enough to come to my job and try to get me to go back to the organization, now the reason why I am bringing him up is because he has been making frequent phone calls to John, who is the "commander" of the organization, which was dumb on his parts because I have his whole room bugged meaning anything he does or say is recorded and tapped into, making it easier for me to keep an eye on him and track his moves, which brings to right now.

I'm telling yall that I have never in my life seen someone so professional be so careless. This world is full of enemies of the organization and for him to be trying to sneak around and attempt to hack into shit without a blocker will be the many reason he is found with his head blown the fuck off. Anyways I quietly lower myself into the seat right behind him with my gun ready for anything and my blade in my lap, silently moving even closer to him I press the blade into the side of his neck and he stiffens. Shaking my head, I sigh, disappointed in the fact that he was too slow to react because if it were me I'd have already had the person behind he flipped over with a broken wrist, a dislocated shoulder, and a knife wound so deep in his or her chest that they'd be half way dead by now, but that's me.

So with the knife still to his neck, I fist his hair roughly and whisper into his ear making him nod quickly which makes me nick his neck, oh well, I get up and quietly walk back to my car and drive off towards Disney land, I mean WALMART (yall cant lie at the fact that if you go to Walmart with yo friends and yall are bound to have a blast but I'm by myself so I cant do shit but shop and fuck with people). I'm in here stocking up on meats, vegs, snacks, sides and all that sha-bang ( skipping two hours ahead because that's how long it took for me to shop), now I'm at this long ass check out line, I've been standing here for a solid 20 minutes, I'm about to go into the self check out and only scan 12 items if this line wont damn move.

Another 15 minutes go by and I'm finally at the front of the line, YA'LL THIS BITCH HAD THE NERVE TO TURN OFF HER LIGHT TALKING BOUT SHE ABOUT TO GO ON FUCKING BREAK BIIIIIIIIITCH I KNOW YOU FUCKING LYIN'. She had me all kinds of fucked up because she seen me putting my shit down on this damn conveyor belt and didn't say shit til I was done, so I walked up to her and stopped her to ask when she coming back as politely as I can at this point and she tells me "in a hour and a half", yall she had me fucked up so I asked if she could ring my stuff up first and then go on her break, this hoe rolled her eyes and go tell me that she already clocked off for her break.

SIS I'm telling you right now that at that very moment I was about to say fuck it and shoot up this whole fucking Walmart cause I was getting my shit one way or another so I simply asked if she really was gonna make me wait a hour and a half to check out, ya know just for confirmation, and she was huffing and puffing by this point, about to get smacked the hell up, and go tell me that either "I'm gonna wait til she come back or take my rude ass to a different line" AT THIS POINT SHE DONE FUCKED UP, so I walked behind the register and started ringing and bagging my own shit which resulted in the bitch to yell at me and have the mangers and security running over like I was scared or something.

Bitch I'm just ringing and ringing ignoring what the fuck their saying til one of them stepped behind me, reaching their hand out. I turned around so fast with my gun pointed in his face about to pull the trigger, everybody started screaming, yelling, ducking and running while I calmly told the manager either he gone finish this shit or leave me be, so the manger scary ass moves pass me to the register to finish my shit and tells me the total, as I look down to get my cash, I glance up through my eyelashes and all I see are the police with their guns drawn slowly walking towards me. I did not give not even an ounce of a fuck about them, so they ask me to put my gun down which was resting limply in my hand on top of the counter, and as I looked up fully every single police officer stopped in their tracks.

They all drew in a quick breath while lowering their guns because they already

know who I am and what I am capable of. So without a word, they all place their guns back into their holsters and filed out of Walmart quickly without another word, jumped into their cars and sped off. All you could hear was the police cars hitting it out of the parking lot while I happily made my way back to my car, loading my groceries in and driving off.

Call me crazy but yall should know that I don't play about my food or my son. PERIOD.

****************

This is the longest chapter I wrote. My inspiration has been M.I.A for a while until now so ya'll welcome you slut bucket cumbags