Foolish

I am speeding this story up a little okay?!?!?!. This chapter begins a week after what happened the day of intel.
***********

Aubree POV

I don't understand why it feels like people wake up and think "oh I'm going to try aubree today"  I mean I know ya girl is fine but damn I know people have their own lives to worry about rather than mines....Let me take y'all back  to what happened not even an hour ago......So I'm walking into the diner after just dropping off my lil baby 😍😍

Greeting everyone when I walk through the doors as I do everyday, I head to the locker rooms to put my things up because bitches love to steal and make sure the lock is secured, I walk behind the counter and grab my notepad and pen walking over to my first booth of customers of the day. 

Aubree:"Hello, my name is Aubree and I'll be your waitress for today. What can I get you?" patiently waiting for the people to give the menu one last look and decide what they want

"Yes, We'll have two plates of burger and fries, please add bacon on the side of one. Three plates of your famous taco and burrito mix, and one plate of the steak and loaded potato."

Aubree:" And what would you like to drink?"

"  Two cups of water, Three root beers, two sprites and one lemonade please."

Aubree:" Okay, I will Be right back with your drinks" walking away, I place the order, fill the glasses with the assigned drinks and deliver them in no time. And as I wait for their food to be ready I coast along to my other tables and booths to get their food and drink orders and place those orders also.

*Time lapse: 3 hours later*

My section has been full all day, it's so tiring but it'll be worth it once I get my check bihh. Anyways while I'm about to clock out for my break, some lady stops me by grabbing my arm..Ohhhh y'all don't know how fast I whipped around about to snap on this bitch but I stayed calm and professional.

Aubree:" Yes, how can I help you miss?"

Lady:" Me and my colleagues have been waiting for almost 15 minutes to be served and no one has yet to come and take our orders"

Aubree:" Okay, and where were you sitting ma'am?" She points to Nate's section " Well I can go get the waiter assigned to that section if you want ma'am? Would that be okay?"

Lady: " No it wouldn't be okay. Why can't you come and do it? It doesn't look like your doing anything with your life right now. I mean honestly this is a diner not a hotel, do your job" stomping her foot and spraying spit everywhere, while I'm trying to dodge that shit like I'm in the matrix. If this lady don't back up though, imma have to slap her wig straight.

Aubree:" Look miss, seeing as it's not my section I can't hel.."

Lady:" I DONT CARE!!! WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESS ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING HERE?!?!?! I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER AND I WILL NOT BE TREATED THIS WAY, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?!?!"

Aubree: y'all the lord his within me right now because I'm about to go off on this Bitch " Ma'am please calm down, would you like to talk to a man.."

Lady:" WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME TO CALM DOWN?!?! HMM WHO? THATS RIGHT A NOBODY, YOUR JUST A WAITRESS SO DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN" what I'm not about to do is stand here and let some old Bitch yell at me like you some damn kid throwing a tantrum. Hell even my son don't act like this. So y'all know what I did, I turned my ass right back around and began to walk away but nothing could prepare this lady for what happened next when she snatched my arm while digging her nails into my skin.

Ohhhhh y'all I whipped around so fast and backhanded this lady so hard, she didn't know what hit her. I'm was so angry and I didn't care that I was in my place of business because I'm not about to get not only verbally but psychically assaulted by some random ass customer.

So in the events that happened after the smack, her ass fell on the floor with me looking down at her..

Aubree:" Now I don't know who you are and I really don't care, but what your not about to do is come at me like I'm your child or something. Your like 50 years old yet your in here acting like a damn toddler, you should be ashamed of yourself and I honestly feel bad for your colleagues because you are a real embarrassment like you couldn't just calmly walk up to me and talk to me like an adult but here we are with you getting even more embarrassing than before."

Lady:"I'M NOT 50 BITCH IM ONLY 24!!!!"

Aubree:" Could've fooled me. Now I advise you to go to the bathroom and gather yourself babes because your a mess" Y'all see that, I handled it like an adult and I only said one curse word, y'all should be real proud of ya girl because if we were in a alternate universe, I would split that hoe head right open and went about my day. By I didn't oh I'm so proud bihhh...

*********

Look at me spontaneously updating this book ohhhhhhhh. Now I might just give y'all the second part to this chapter tomorrow. Wishful thinking babes