O'Riley Diner (part 2)

Bobby:" Mane you always sayin' something with yo fine a..."

Aubree:" Take yo mop head ass on ."

                      * Aubree walks back to Azarya and sees her sitting in a chair looking at Stacy with  laughter  in her eyes while Adam and Zania are trying to catch their breath*

     Aubree:" Ya'll aint gonna help her up?"

Azarya:" Bitch who?"

Aubree:" *laughing* Ain't no owl in this bitch, you know you wrong for smackin her like that."

Azarya:" No I ai.."

Zakari:" Mommy!!!!"

Aubree:" Papas!!!"

        * Zakari runs as fast as his little legs can go and jumps on his mother while wrapping his little arms tightly around Aubree's neck  sniffling*

Aubree:" What's wrong kari? Did someone hurt you?"

Zakari:" I-I missed you! * cries loudly* I-I taught you were neber coming b-back,  m-m-m-michael said you not want me anymowe."

Aubree:" Remember what I always told you?"

Zakari:" That I am your whole world and you lub me from the moon and back, so im suck wif you for eternery, right?"

Aubree:" That's right, I will always love you no matter where we are."

Zakari:" Foreber?

Aubree:" * nods head and wipes his tears* and Always * kisses all over kari face."

Zakari:" S-stop I-it * while laughing, he wiggles out of his mother's warm embrace and runs to Nate while saying hi to everyone else*

Azarya:" That was so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute * while squealing and looking at Aubree with admiration in her eyes* You know I admire you so much babes like you don't even know."

Aubree:" Awwww. Anyways we need to get back to work before people start complai...."

....: " Hello."

Azarya: " Im comin damn, shut all that fuckin screamin up fuck wrong with you huh, actin like yo fat ass got somewhere to be. Nah sit that ass back down B, trynna rush a nigga but you want to leave when I do come. Nigga what yo extra large face ass want, screamin and shit, Do I look like a kid to you? Do I look like one of them KFC bucket built bitches to yo swole eye ass, you too damn big anyways trynna rush me. You lucky I cant pick yo big ass up or I woulda D.D.Ted yo ass through one of these tables but I cant, fuckin with you imma need a fuckin medal back brace and shit. My name Azarya or Rya for short, fuck you want lard ass?"

Aubree:" * busts out laughing* Girl leave that man alone and take his order."

               * walking towards the table of men, her arm was suddenly pulled back, whirling her around, she looked at who dared to do some brave shit*

Aubree:" Bitch if you don't take yo fuckin hands off me.."

Bobby:" Come mere'"

Aubree:" Boy no, let me the hell go man."

Bobby:" I just want to talk to you."

Aubree:" Nope."

    * Aubree continues to walk till she reaches the private table."

Aubree:" Is there anything I can get for you gentlemen?"

...: " Just the check please."

Aubree:" Here ya go."

    * Aubree hands the man the check, then turns around to gather her things as the men pay then leaves. She picks up a sleepin' Zakari and heads home, barely making it to her soft king bed with her sleeping son she gets under the covers with him and drifts off into a peaceful slumber*