7. Tell Jimmy There's a Shark

"Uh, J-Jimmy," Peter stammers as he points with a shaking arm at the place he last saw the fin.

"What—" Jimmy stops mid-question. He sees the fin, and his eyes practically double in size.

The men panic. They begin splashing and kicking at random; Peter even starts blindly punching, thinking perhaps he'll be able, if he's lucky, to punch the shark and scare it away.

Another moment of chaos passes, and then the fin resurfaces again, along with the head and tail of the animal's body.

Peter's immediately embarrassed. "Heh . . . It's only a dolphin . . ."

Jimmy looks at him irritably and responds sarcastically with, "You think?" Peter starts to tell him he sounds like Josh from Drake and Josh, but he decides now might not be the time.

They follow the dolphin with their eyes for a few minutes until it disappears.

So then they sit, mostly in silence because Peter's embarrassed and poor Jimmy's annoyed.

"Hey, it's back," Peter says, cheerfully, trying to prove to Jimmy he can recognize a dolphin when he sees one.

He can't.

Jimmy looks up and nearly passes out. "Peter, that—that's not—I don't think—"

"Crap."

Peter had read studies before about how the kicking around of a human in water can give off vibrations similar to those of a fish in distress. He'd read that those vibrations could attract sharks. He gulped and watched the shark circle him.

Does Peter Put His Back Against Jimmy's (9), Try to Swim Away (10), or Form a Defensive Wall (11) with Jimmy?