Chapter 7 ~Same~

I scoffed when I heard that name and my heart surged a little. I cursed under my breath and put my sword away, facing Orochimaru square on.

"Whatever. Where will I find her?" I asked with no emotion but venom leaked out of my tone.

Orochimaru started crackling again and I sneered at him turning towards the door.

"I'm leaving." With that I stalked off, banging the door behind me.

~~~

I stood on tree branch, the tallest one I could find. Standing up I let the wind ruffle my raven hair and I activated my sharingan. Immediately I saw so many things I couldn't see with the worthless human eye.

I smirked and remember my mission, goal. Kill Rukia Kasumi.

It couldn't have been a better timing. She needed to die anyway. Feelings only get in the way and once I kill Itachi too, this world would be perfect.

Jumping down from the branch, I landed swiftly on the ground and stood up. Tch, where the heck will Outcast be?

Rukia's P.O.V

It was morning. The air was frosty. I opened my eyes and cracked my sore neck and I stared at the place before me. It was the same place Sasuke had kissed me.

My eyes fogged slightly but I brushed it away and closed my eyes, turning them into purple. Since Taylah and her idiotic gang have attacked me, I have gotton a lot colder and emotionless.

I stood up from the tree and leaned on it for support with my pale hand. I was already a missing nin anyway because I supposedly ran away. It's all his fault. Every time I thought of Sasuke it just make my heart shake.

Stupid jerk.

Even being in the Akatsuki was useless. When I finally thought I had found a home. I got kicked outish. Well I choose to run away when I could have gone back. Tch. I couldn't even go on being a normal assassin anymore. Emotions got in the way. I felt pity whenever I sliced a head off. When I should just not care. At all.

An idea popped up into my brain and I had to smirk. Since Sasuke was stronger than me, I'll pretend to die and become a whole new person, and train even harder than before.

We never knew we both had the same idea.

To kill the person who made our heart's feel.

To be continued...

Sorry I haven't updated in a looooooong time. I figured no one was going to read this so.... Anyway the good news is I'll be updating this once again. Be happppy!!!! :3

Comment&Vote! Story it's short, just had to get the story up and running again!