............

I pulled up into hali's driveway, and stopped the car as i got out fixing myself a little walking up to the doorstep i rung the doorbell twice and her sister opened the door.

"She will be down in the second, if you hurt my sister on this so called date of yours imma do sum worser to you sir" normoni stated as she crossed her arms looking up at me as i started to chuckle.

"ain't gotta worry lil mama ain't gon hurt her"

"Why you wearing that, but not a tux"

"Not a tux type of guy mind yah business"

Nova

"ouch shit you bitch, gon burn my edges off" i rolled my eyes because Hali was curling my hair in the front.

"I'm sorry there, I'm done you happy now look" i got up from the bed looking at myself in the mirror for the first time i actually felt pretty a smiled slowly appeared on my face.

" you like" Hali looked at me and smiled showing her pretty white teeth.

"I love it actually , thanks love"

I heard normoni yelling from downstairs saying "he's here, he's here" over and over again. Well here goes nothing.

"Uh ohhh , Daddy is here" Hali chuckled.

"Girl pleaaa..seee" i stated while i shook my head this bitch had no chill. Hali walked downstairs first as i followed her down slowly and i saw quan just standing there smiling , as i turned my head to the left seeing my sister standing by him.

"Pick yah mouth up off the floor nigga" Hali said as i laughed a little looking back at him.

" you ready to go" he ignored Hali and looked straight back at me

"We shall" i replies while following him out the door. He opened the car door for me , i was about to get in but i heard Hali and normoni yell behind us as i looked back.

" i want y'all kids home at a decent time now " they both laughed as they closed the front door and i shook my head slowly getting inside of the car , see they sum else.

"Thank you"

"you welcome" he walked to the other side of the car getting in, once we were buckled up he began to back up out of the driveway driving off. He never actually told me where we were going his headass only told me "your going to love it"

"Lord have mercy , just tell me where we are going".

"Nah" he joked.

I stuck out my bottom lip , starting to pout just a little as i heard him chuckle under his breath , i turned my head looking out the window. We drove some more as we came to a complete stop and he cut off the car.

"We're here" 

He opened the door for me as he held my hand , as we went inside of the restaurant jazz music played slowly throw the speakers , giving it a romantic vibe to it . As we entered fully the chatter of other people became known. It was very nice.