Post-Dinner Pizza, Popcorn Fights, Polluted Pants

Start from the beginning

Your eyes flutter closed and you can hear a loud whoosh of air as Harry inhales deeply through his nose. Your lips suction and vacuum together like two magnets and you both just freeze as tides of arousal ripple from your scalps to your toes.

You pull away just far enough to allow yourselves a breath; the tip of Harry's nose brushes against yours and your eyes flick to one another's before you're both rushing forward to feel each other again. Your mouths press together firmly this time and Harry kisses your lips twice before sliding just the tip of his tongue out past his teeth to tap against your mouth for entry.

Your core tugs at the feeling of his tongue begging for access and when you suck it into your mouth, you both moan two high-pitched utterances when you start massaging one another delicately.

Each stroke of your tongues and alternate seal of your lips pulls you deeper and more intricately into your embrace. You finally register Harry's fingertips squeezing sweaty dips into your thighs and as they twitch with permission to further their inquiry, you place your palms on top of his and clutch lightly.

When your hips rut involuntarily against his thickening center, he whines and breaks the kiss to allow his head to drop back then roll to the side as he pries his eyes open to gaze at you, "I feel like a teenager about to burst."

You keep your eyes locked on his and silently guide his hands over your hips, under your shirt and up your stomach until his fingertips graze the underwire of your bra. His mouth parts to allow a breath to escape before he walks his fingers upward a few ticks, his hands engulfing your breasts and when he drags his eyes from your tits to your heavy stare, he squeezes firmly and then moans at the fullness.

All at once he's ripping the cups of your bra away as you pull your shirt off and toss it across the room; he whimpers at his first view of your bare tits and in half a second he's suddenly frantic as he sucks your nipple into his mouth and moans at the abundance. He takes a breath and switches to the other breast, closing his eyes to savor the feeling and taste of your curves.

Your head falls back as your stomach burns and coils, your core tightening as you roll you center against his rigid cock. It's clear he's not wearing any underwear when his leaking tip pushes against the seam of his sweatpants and dually, your sensitive swell as you find a rhythm and continue to push yourself against him.

His breathing is heavy, tingles sparking in his belly and his thighs; his fingers pinch your waist and his head rolls back, his eyes half lidded as he watches you rotate your hips on his length, "I... I... fuck, Ace."

You moan and drop your forehead to his, "are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" You grab his hands and slide them down to the fullest part of your ass and pant loudly when he squeezes the pads of his fingers into your skin and starts moving you faster along his center.

He swallows hard and shakes his head, "no, God. Fuck... no. Do not stop," he gasps when the crotch of your boxers is pushed aside from the friction of your bodies, your humid core tangible against his clothed cock, "you feel so good. Please, please don't stop."

Harry doesn't know where to look as his sight flickers back and forth between your tits, your face and the spot where your hips are meeting in a frenzy. He cups the back of your neck and pulls you in for a kiss, your tongues finding one another instantly and mimicking the cadence of your centers. Harry rocks up into you and meets you with each stroke forward, soaking in your little whimpers and moans, your hisses and sighs.

It became heated so quickly that Harry's head is spinning out of control, his cock is dripping into his pants and against your sodden entrance, his stomach coiling itself into a tight spring with each bump forward. His hands travel up your soft, smooth back and down again, his fingers dipping into the waistband of your boxers to grab the cool and bare skin of your hips and ass.