Kira and Reaper

Looking at the files of recent cases Kira sets them aside. Sighing leaning back on his chair.

"I need to break her down. Make her mine again. But the only way to that can happen is by breaking her down, reminding her who is in charge. Mmm..Things were different back then. Killing people was easy since no one was important. But now. Everyone is important.

Perhaps killing Rohan will make her search for my protection. You know what. Ill fucking everyone. She will love me either way. I killed a dog that she adopted. The thing was annoying wouldn't shut up. Every time she had it the stupid thing would growl. Stupid dog. Kicked it like a ball." Smiling in his own thoughts of killing. "I am the only one who can be in her life. The only one that can heal her tears. No one will ever take her away from me."

Plotting on how to make you his isn't as simple as it should be. Things have changed so have the people in your life. If only you could just be with him. Start all over again. Writing down Jotaro, Rohan, Josuke and everyone's name on paper with their abilities he starts to rank the ones who will give him more trouble. He needs to kill the ones who will give him the biggest trouble. Jotaro is a marine biologist but one hell of a detective. Jotaro has to be his first kill.

"I've finished everything. I'll leave early and check up on her she's my girl after all. No matter what others say" Walking down the streets with a cigarette he stops looking at the jewelry store seeing something he likes just for you.

----

Opening the door Kira comes in freezing in place.

The Reaper is on your couch sound asleep. "Where do these freaks keep coming from?"

Looking around the house he is out of luck not finding you. So the next thing to do is wake this asshole who is sleeping on his beloved's couch like a sloth. Standing over the couch Kira takes off his business coat loosening his tie before clearing his throat.

The man snorts before opening his eyes looking at him with a cold expression.

Kira's eyes are shadowed feeling challenged. "Who are you and why are you on my beloveds couch?"The reaper stretches before sitting up straight yawning. "Your beloved? Na naa she's my beloved." He relaxes against the couch but is pulled up to his feet by Kira holding him from the collar. "Who are you and why are you in my beloved couch?" Kira repeats the question pissed off at the response this guy gave him.

"I'm The Grim Reaper. The one who gave her the eyes of judgement. The sweet angel that I saved not you. She is my beloved not yours."

Kira growls holding The Reaper getting in his face not believing a single word he says. Just then the door opens as you walk in seeing Kira holding The Reaper by the collar of his shirt. "The fuck? Kira put him down." Rolling your eyes making your way to the kitchen. 

Looking back at The Reaper, Kira shoves him down on the couch.

Going through the pantry arms wrap around you. "You need to explain right now who that asshole is." Pecking soft kisses on your neck being loving. "He is the man who saved my life. But he is not! Not! My boyfriend! Or lover!" Screaming it out so the Reaped hears and he does but smirks shaking his head.

"So it is a lie. Because I am your only lover." Turning you around he kisses you softly closing the pantry door. "Dam it Kira not in the pantry! Have more respect for the food." Both of you chuckle stepping out. The Reaper is still sprawled out on the couch till he hears the sound of chopping and smells of delightful food awakening his sense of hunger. 

Entering the kitchen he watches you and Kira working together making supper. The radio is on and the smiles that he sees from the both of you makes him feel envious. Just watching you both playfully cook and tease each other on how it should be made. But there's no anger or boredom in the relationship. This is a happy perfect relationship rarely seen. 

"Mm. You see, y'all are just fucking nasty." The reaper snaps his fingers in a sassy way. "Being all lovey and goowi while making supper. Eww!... eww eww ewww!!" His body shivers disgusted.

"I do not know much about you." Kira holds up a knife sliding his fingers on the sharp edge. "But if you disturb and insult us again." He faces the reaper. "I will kill you." The knife turns shining reflecting Reapers reflection. The reaper is frozen in place. "You may try Kira. But you are nothing more but a man who cant deal with pressure. Once you are cornered you brake down like a little boy chewing on his nails.'

Kira turns his full attention toward The  Reaper.  Quickly you grab The Reaper dragging him out of your house and tossing him out locking your door. Breathing softly you return back helping Kira smiling at him.