The HangOver Chicken in the Trunk

The suns raise shine down on your snoring face. The echoes of a vulture circling around makes you pop open your eyes only to be blinded by the sun. Dio's Cd Mix is still playing music Soundgarden-Black Hole Sun.

Using your hand blocking the raise you sit up sliding off the roof of the car on top of Dio clashing heads.

"Son of a bitch!"

He holds his nose as you crawl off him standing up looking at the desert. "Where. Where are we?" Dio growls standing up holding his nose before standing beside you looking at the endless mountains of sand.

In the middle of nowhere is where. Lost and stranded with no navigation or memory of last night.

"Where did this car come from?" Dio asks going through it to find cans of beers before throwing you one. "We need to save these for later." You toss it back. He shakes his head in agreement that beer will help since there is no water.

"It seems more like we had one hell of a night." Propping yourself up on the trunk a loud bang is heard causing you to get off. "Dad there's something in the trunk!"

Dio stands in front of the trunk with you peeking over his shoulder. An eyebrow is raised concerned on why you are terrified. Stepping forward he places his hand on the trunk. "Don't open it too fast!" You whisper.

Slowly he raises the hood. "Hurry up!" You shout in his ear.

"I'm going to make you open it!"

"No. You're the one who can stop time! So stop ti-"

"Za Wārudo!"

Flipping the trunk open he finds chickens. "Chickens!"

Dio starts time again.

"So stop time!" You finish your sentence seeing an empty space where Dio should have been.

"Hmm, guess you did."

"There are chickens in leh trunk."

"Why are there chickens in leh trunk?"

"Maybe we decided to put dem en leh trunk."

"What are we going to do with a bunch up chickens?"

"Maybe, I can open leh trunk and let leh chickens loose."

"Don't let leh chickens loose! They are our food source."

"I like fried chicken not raw chicken."

"Mother fucker I ain't talking about frying the chickens you dumb bitch!"

"Who you calling bitch? Skank!"

"Manwhore!"

"Sexually confused daddy issued child!"

"True, but at least I didn't steal someone else's body and show their dick around. Were you ashamed of your own dick? Is that if?" 

After an hour and thirty six minutes of arguing and roasting the car goes through the sand duns. Hitting high bumps making the car go in mid air with you swinging a shirt in circles on the rooftop.

"SQUEAL!"

Hearing his daughters cheers makes him feel all nice and warm inside. There is no regret leaving you abandoned in the streets. The streets made you who you are. The daughter he's proud of, the daughter who tops all of his sons. If he was in your life much earlier, there would be no Rohan or Kira.

It's disgusting how one man, Yoshikage Kira, has limited his daughters freedom. You stopped being daddy's little monster when Kira showed up. The sound of the engine making a screeching metal sound pisses him.

"Damn it! The gas is getting low. I can use The World and shove the car."

The World manifests getting behind the car screaming using all of his strength to shove it in full force. Of course you crawl inside to be with your father.

"Such a responsible way on using stands. Don't ya think?" Dio gives you a beer reclining on the seat propping his feet on the side of the dashboard.

Following his example you do the same sipping your beer and setting it on the cup holder. "Come here." Dio pulls you on top of him hugging you close. "Let's sleep for now."

The sound of a sleepy child Dio makes you smile resting your head on his chest closing your eyes.

There is no thought of what will happen when you make it home. Only that your with your father and the bond is strong. It makes your heart open up more toward your father even if he abandoned you and fucked with your memories.

The past is the past.

The car stopped moving after Dio fell asleep losing concentration on keeping The World around for manual labor. A helicopters propellers make you both wake up nervously looking out of the window of the car seeing the helicopter land. Giorno steps out wearing his shades.

Coolio-Gangsta's paradise plays in the background for his theme.

Walking up toward the car singing the lyrics in a whisper. "I'm a educated fool with money on my mind. Got my ten in my hand and a gleam in my eye. I'm a loc'd out gangsta, set trippin' banger."

Standing before them with a bright light shining behind him blinding your father you from all the glory.'

'