Opening up

As much as Kira terrified you there's no right for him to be an asshole about taking the role as a father. No one knows him better than you do. If he is taking this case it's going to be just for you and because he can. The way he views your son it's as if he were to be some type of object that you want because you want it Kira will fight heaven and hell just so you can have it. It bothers you on how he wont take the case as a father fighting for the right for his son, no the case will be taken as any other case except he has never lost.

But no matter what happens that clingy feeling of being his lingers with you. But there comes a time in life where you have to choose between love and responsibility. But....your heart aches more over Kira than your own son... How bad of a person are you to choose your own selfish desires over a life. Perhaps you should go back to an asylum.

"How could I hold him in a god complex? One man that's all he is just a man. Yet, I can't see him as just some normal man. The way he smirks, scowls, moves everything about him. My drug and addiction that has kept me from remaining here this long. When I would lose self control he would be there holding me. And because of his dangerous yet charming atmosphere you would automatically regain control searching for his protection in his arms.

Laying your back on the bed all you could do is think on how everything just came forward. Something about him that made you boil up with pleasure whenever ever he touched you, looked at you, laughed with you. Even when he was angry he was hot.

Covering your face giggling on how he makes you feel the way you do. But you shouldn't! You should be pissed off because he calls your son an it.

But you can't...

"This is love.. it blocks everything and makes you stupid."

Talking to yourself has always helped clear out your mind of thoughts. "I feel the butterflies in my stomach, like the ones I used to feel every morning. Waking up with that feeling because I was excited to see him. To feel wanted and cared for by someone much more important than I was. Having the handsomest boy in the entire school babysit me..."

"But he's also a danger to people around me. I've blocked out all the negative things about him. Now I remember everything and I'm terrified. What will he do to my friends? Perhaps nothing they all have stands. Kira doesn't knows about stands. I don't have a stand."

You were so lost in thought that you didn't notice Kira standing at the door the entire time.

"I know about stands. I have a stand. Their stands are nothing compared to My Killer Queen."

"How long were you standing there?"

Crawling on the bed your cornered to the edge trying to keep distance. "Come now." He grabs on your ankle pulling you under his weight. "Your not planning on running away are you? Understand this, you make me feel what no other woman can make me feel. As a boy I could have cared less for anyone. Then you came along. For being 16 years old in advanced classes made me think you were a genius. But you started to flunk in math. You were clumsy in science. In reading you never studied and still got recommended. In physical education you had so much potential yet you refused to win. Apart from that you were just sloppy. One day in math class when I ended up being paired up with you. You asked my knowledge in math. I have no idea why but when you passed me the note and my fingers slid across your hand to receive it. I got a boner."

There's something poking at your stomach making your cheeks red knowing what it is. "I couldn't believe it. So I decided to help you in math but the more I hung around with you the more beautiful you became to me. Everything about you made me want you. As well you started to hold me up high, It didn't matter how many people thought of me being popular. Their opinions didn't matter to me only your's. Whenever someone asked you if you were single there was no silent thinking. Instead you told them you were with someone smart and if remember clearly hearing you say sexy. Even I was interested in who you were talking about. It was me. My love, you stole my heart. Understand that I'm willing to kill for you, just as I always have. When that boy who asked you to prom was alone I wrapped a cord of wire around his neck and hung him."

"I always had a feeling you were involved in those deaths."

"But you denied it. You loved me before so now love me the same way."

His lips devour your lips. Those warm.hands of his slide under your shirt making their way to grab your gentle breasts. A gasp escapes from you between the kiss. This hot chemistry makes your head spin.

A slight moan escapes when his thumbs pass on your nipples sending shots of pleasure to your core.

Leaning back he lifts the shirt up over your breasts exposing your entire body. "How wet is my lover?"

Not wanting him to know out of embarrassment you close your legs together.

"This is fun, playing hard to get with me." The warm fingers of his slide between your thighs before forcing them open to expose your core. "Yoki don't. You said we needed to wait."

Your pleads are ignored but not the adorable nickname you gave him. "You remember calling me that."

You shake your head in a yes as a wicked smile appears on his face before he leans down sliding his tongue inside you tasting your wet juices. The fast circles had no end it was a build up of bruning pleasure that made your body shake. Sliding your hands into his hair feeling the soft sensation made more shivers come down your spine. It wasn't long till all of the overwhelming heat that was jumbled up released itself leaving you a satisfied moan.

Crawling on top of you he smiles looking down at his pleasured angel fall asleep.