A stranger

After Rohan shot the photos he wanted from you he headed off home. home. Jotaro received a phone call from Jolyne and walked away. Alone, you walked the streets at night listening to your music with you earphones so the night wouldn't be so strange toward you. There was though a feeling of being followed. Every 2 minutes you'd stop and look around till you started to walk again.

The night was very beautiful making you to stop by at a nearby park to swing on the swings. Despite you knowing of someone following you, you were not bothered. You never found any reason to fear someone. Now you did fear the unknown, but never a human. Okay, maybe you did fear your highschool love and your father.

Staring up at the stars that shined through the darkness of the heavens. The thought of being lonely forever brought tears down.  Silent cries are all you can release. The truth is, you never liked to cry in front of anyone, so the lonely feeling always consumed you.

Even though you wish for no one to be around. You also wished for someone to be there for you.

“I'll be gone but promise me. Never cry.” The memory of his words came making you break down even more.

Quick movement of a black figure appears in the corner of your eye. You turn to see a man with blond hair, purple eyes, wearing a purple business coat sit on the swing beside you.

“Why are you crying?” The lips of the man move and you remove your earphones quickly. Sniffing.

“Pardon?”

Grabbing on the chain from your swing he pulls you in closer. “I asked, why are you crying?”

The lack of personal space made you feel uncomfortable but he was very attractive. He had a muscled jaw line and eyes that can melt you like an ice-cube. One hair strand curled down perfectly to the side  his hair in general was like gold. Those lips seemed soft it made you wonder what type of kisser he is.

“Shit this guy's a stranger! Why am I hitting on him?”

You jump a bit feeling his hand on your cheek wiping some tears away with his thumb. There's a small shock of pleasure coursing through your body with every small stroke from his thumb.

“I'm letting a stranger touch me?”

“Was it a boy? Don't waste tears on such things. There are better things out there.”

You smile hearing him sound more like a parent. “No, it's not a boy. There are days where I look for a place and let everything come out.”

The strange man moves strands of your hair behind your ear. “Because you don't want them to see you vulnerable. You'd love for someone to come over and comfort you. At the same time you don't want them, due to the lack of trust”

“Yes! How did you know that?” You ask eyes wide open in amazement. Someone understands you!

“Why else would you be here alone. If there are loved ones close to you they should be capable of seeing your suffering. If they cant perhaps you should leave them.”

“Leave my friends…” why would you ever leave your strange friends that you just met? Their awesome people to hang around with.

“Yes, leave them.”

“I'll never leave my friends they are all I have…”