09. Perfect Timing

Start from the beginning

"We are wearing costumes. I already knew you had no intention of dressing up for Halloween so I took it into my own hands to get you a costume. Now, do you want to be Wonder Woman or the sexy nurse."

"Assuming you're not gonna take no for an answer just give me the more conservative one." I tell her and she reaches down into the bag and holds up two skimpy costumes.

"Really Leah."

"What? They're cute!" She defends and I just shake my head as I grab the Wonder Woman costume.

Both outfits she picked barely cover anything but I picked the one where my but cheeks won't show as much.

I grab the tiny blue spandex shorts with stars on them and put them on. I feel like my butt is hanging out of them so I tug them down as much as I can. I grab the red and gold top and put it on and my boobs are almost spilling out of it. I put on the red cape and the gold headband with a red star on it and turn around to show Leah.

"Perfect! Now put these boots on!" She smiles excitedly as she hands me knee-high red boots.

Once I'm done getting ready I turn around and look at Leah's outfit. She has on a white nurses dress with the sides cut out showing off her small waist and a little bit of underboob. She has on white lace stockings that end right above her knee and has a stethoscope and a little nurses hat to match.

"Cute right?" Leah smiles triumphantly as she looks at herself in the mirror.

"You know what don't even answer that. I think we look hot!" She says and then grabs her bag off the floor and turns around flipping her hair in the process as she grabs my hand and leads me out of the bathroom.

We walk through the house where there are a couple of people already here. Those people who always show up on time or even early for a party.

Anyway, she stops when she finds Cam talking to Asher.

"Babe, what do you think?" Leah asks as she motions towards her outfit. Cam turns around and looks over Leah and I notice Asher smirking at me as he looks me over. I give him a death glare and he chuckles.

"Nice outfit Baylor." Asher laughs and Leah turns her attention to him.

"Glad you think so. I see neither of you are in costume and it just so happens that I bought a matching costume for both of these outfits. I didn't know which one bay would choose so I just bought both. Here go change." Leah demands as she hands Asher and Cam a bag. Cameron stares at Leah for a moment before sighing and going to the bathroom to change and I laugh at how someone is finally bossing him around. Asher on the other hand just hands the bag back to Leah and shakes his head.

"Nope. I'm not wearing this."

"You just know I'll look better than you." I tease him and he narrows his eyes.

"Nobody can look better than me."

"Alright. Let's enter Cams' costume contest. If I win I get the T.V for the next month." I challenge him. He looks at me for a moment debating on his answer.

"And if you lose?"

"I'll give you a foot massage for as long as you want." He looks at me questionably before replying.

"You hate feet."

"Yea and that's why I'm not gonna lose."

"Okay but I think the contest needs to be judged a little differently. Cam isn't going to pick one of us for his winner he's gonna pick some hot chick he can bang- actually he seems a little whipped by this new girl so I'm not so sure about that- my point is we need to let the people decide."