46. Figure buster

"You guys have been spending a lot of time together."
Cameron tells me rather than asks as I walk into the kitchen where he was making breakfast.

"Me and Asher?"

"No the fucking hobo-...sorry, yes, you and Asher."

"Well Cameron it's kinda hard not too when you live together."
I smart off as I take a seat at the dining table and pull a plate of pancakes towards me.

"I just don't want you caught up in anything, okay. If he- I just- I don't want you to see certain things alright."
Cam says and the way his voice comes out like he's holding something back makes me want to know what he's talking about. He made it seem like Asher does drugs or something.

"What the hell does that mean?"
I ask cam, he turns back around to look at me. He opens his mouth but before he could speak a knock sounds on our door.

Cameron stands there for a couple more seconds before heading to the door.

"What are you doing here?"
Cam asks anger evident in his voice.

"Who is it?"
I ask as they reemerge into the kitchen. My breath hitches in my throat and anger swallows me as I make eye contact with my mom and Gary.

"What the hell are you doing here."
I ask and she smiles making my stomach curl.

"visiting my child?"

"You set me up!?" I say as I stand up from my seat and her eyes instantly turn to a look of confusion.

Cams eyes morph into realization as the rage builds in his deep brown eyes.

"What is she talking about?"
Cameron's voice comes out hard and low as he stares at my mother and her disgusting old man as a husband.

"Nothing."
Gary says as he stares me down but I'm not scared of him.

"I know what you did." I say staring directly at him and he stares right back with just as much venom.

I see Asher come out from his bedroom and as soon as his eyes meet my teary ones he walks straight to me not noticing my mom or Gary by the door.

"What's going on?"
He asks as he comes over to me and grabs my hand and pulls me close to him.

"Her and Gary just fucking showed up at the door like nothing happened!" Once he looks up and sees Gary I know it's going to end badly.

"I'm going to fucking kill you bastard! How can you set your own daughter up like that? She could have went to prison! You're the drunk bastards that killed your own daughter and disowned the other! And let me tell you how much you are missing out." Asher yells at them and my mom looks at him in disbelief and then to Gary.

"You framed her? You worthless pieces of shit! Both of you! Do you know what you have put her through! Get the fuck out now!" Cameron yells in their face and my mom looks at him hurt before she backs away shocked.

"You're suppose to be my little baby boy."
My mom says and Cameron just shakes his head.

"Not anymore. Get out!"

"Hey you, fuckface!" Asher says as he storms towards Gary and as soon as Gary looks towards him Asher's fist collides into the side of his head full force. Blood instantly sprays from Gary's mouth and I find it sickly satisfying.

"Get the fuck out. Before I hit you again. Next time I don't know if I could stop. And I'm not scared of prison." Asher seethes and Gary looks at him with such hatred and spits at Asher's feet before he walks out of the apartment.

"I'm disappointed in you Cameron. I just wanted to come see my child before Christmas."

"You do realize you have more than one child."
Asher asks her and she rolls her eyes.

She walks towards me and gets right in my face.
"You my dear, I wish died that night."
She says, and then walks towards the door.

"Hey mom."
I say and she stops to turn around and look at me.

"I love you."
I say and emotion flashes through her eyes before she walks out the door and that's when I let the tears fall as I head to my bedroom and lock my door.

I just want to be left alone. Why can't we have one day in complete peace.

"Bay."
Ash's voice echoes through my room from the bathroom door. I look over at him and back down to my hands. He then proceeds to walk towards me and sits beside me on my bed. I scoot over so he can sit fully on the bed and I lay down and rest my head on his chest. He lays down too and wraps an arm around me as I sob into his chest.

"How's your hand"
I ask him once my tears settle and he shows it to me. I gently hold it in my own, examining it. His knuckles are already swollen but I can't help but smile.

"Are you laughing at my pain."
He asks with fake exasperation.

"No I'm laughing because you hit him so hard!"
I say and he smiles sadly, now serious again.

"He deserved it. Don't let your mom get in your head either Babe."
Woah did he just say-

"What'd you call me?"
I ask as I sit up to look at him and he looks at me confused.

"Bay?
He says and I nod. I'm hearing things.

"I think I need a figure buster after tonight."
I say and Asher looks at me like I'm crazy.

"A what?"
He asks and I laugh.

"It's this thing me Leah and ty do. We will all bring snacks and ice cream to whoever called for the figure buster and then bring that persons favorite movie. Like for ty I would bring skittles and dirty dancing."

"Free food and movies? Sounds like Ty made this up."
Asher says and I die laughing.

"Oh my gosh yes he did that's hilarious!"
I say and he just smiles at me as I laugh.

"What?"
I ask once I finish my laughter and he's still staring at me.

"You are so beautiful. Inside and out. That may have sounded cheesy as fuck but I don't care."
He says as he brushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

His warm hand cups my face and pulls me closer to him. Were so close our lips are almost touching and I can barely breathe as his blue eyes stare into mine.

He brushes his lips across mine gently before pushing his lips deep into mine and causing my inside to melt into mush.

"Go call for your figure buster babe."
He says before slapping my butt with a smirk and heading out of my bedroom.

He did call me babe!

I grab my phone from my night stand after regaining my composure and text Leah and ty.

*Main bitches group chat*

Queen B- 'figure buster'

Boss Sass Bitch -'Yesss betch! It's been sooo long! Who tf is texting! Where's Baylor???'

Princess Leah-' yes!! It's been forever! I'll bring the snacks!'

Queen B- 'shut up Ty. You guys can come over here but Leah you are here for us not my brother!'

Boss Sass Bitch- 'be there in ten bitches!'

-

A/N; Soooooo, How was that chapter😏😏😏