I'm conscious, and I know this isn't the dream. I look around my surroundings and it sort of looks like a boiler room. I look in front if me, and I see a young woman standing there, wearing a yet black suit. I look at what I'm wearing. I'm wearing a light colored dress with tight sleeves. The dress fell down to the ground, gracefully. Simple, yet beautiful, and my hair was in a bun, like always.

"Hello, there." I said, feeling relieved to see The Doctor.

"Oh, my Hazel, I'm so glad you are ok." I felt the Doctor's arms wrap around my waist. I returned the hug. I was so glad to see him. I was glad to not feel so...so..frozen. "okay, we should get going, Hazel, meet Jenni, a friend of mine, Jenni, meet Hazel Quirke. I'm trying to prove to her that I'm real." he told the young woman, Jenni, in a sarcastic tone.

"Well, we are very real." Jenni assured. The Doctor laughed a bit, who was later joined by Jenni.

"Doctor, no, no need for that." I said, looking at him. "I believe you." I say, and I notice how a smile starts to shape on his face. "You are real!" I hug him again, this time tighter than before. I closed my eyes and opened them, making sure it wasn't a dream.

The hug only lasted for a bit, for as soon a blinked for the third time, I saw a group of men and woman, all dressed in black, marching towards us.

"Uh, Doctor, we got company." I long out as I break the hug. The Doctor immediately turns around and gazes at that the group. He quickly catches my hand and yells, "run!" to Jenni and I.

Of course, I obey, and I and Jenni try to catch up to the Doctor. Something is very wrong, and we both know it. If everything was fine, we wouldn't be running so fast.

"Doctor, what's going on?" I demand an answer.

"Hazel, I believe we are going to have to discuss later, for if we don't stop Mrs. Gillyflower, then bad things are going to happen, very, very bad things." the Doctor tried to explain in between short breaths.

"How bad?" I ask.

Right after listening to my question, The Doctor rapidly stops and faces both Jenni and I. He is worried, it's rotten all over his face.

He has a lot to say, but after an awkward silence, he responds in one word, "Apocalypse."

The words, apocalypse, send shivers down my spine. What the bloody hell did I just get myself into?!

"We can stop it, Doctor, I know we can." I'm surprised by the words that come out of my mouth. It was as if I was starting to like the feeling of fear and adrenaline combines together.

"That's the spirit." the doctor exclaims, takes my hand, and we start running again.

As he rapidly opened a door that lead to a series of stairs, I noticed a young woman, sitting on top of a wooden box. She was weeping. More than I had ever seen anyone weep. Now, my childhood was full of joyful, so I am sort of proud to say that I didn't see much crying, not even when my mum died. Which is weird; because people are supposed to cry a lot in funerals, right?

Her hands were covering her face, hiding her mysterious face.

"Doctor." I called out. He froze, turned around and walked towards the young woman. He took her hands away from her face, revealing a sad woman. Her face, it was damaged. She as damage, inside out. Her eyes, she couldn't see a thing.

"Who is that? Who is there?" she called out, turning her had back and ford. I was right, she couldn't see a thing.

The, I saw the Doctor take her hand, and ran it over his face. Her expression changing from confused and scared, to relief, and joy. The Doctor was a good man.