Chapter 1

LAXUS PoV

It was a sunny day in a peaceful village that I just passed by. It's been weeks since gramps kicked me out of Fairy Tail. Then suddenly I heard a loud explosion. As I got to the plaza, there were demon pirates raiding this village. "Hey!", I yelled to get their attention. They were using a different language that I couldn't understand. And the villagers couldn't understand either. I then started to attack them with my Lightning Iron Fist. But it wasn't enough, it looks like the more I hit them the more they multiply. "Hey You!", I heard a unfamiliar voice of a woman. She stepped out of the crowd and went in front of me, "Where's your leader?", she asked. Then the captain of the demon pirates came out. "That would be me princess.", he grinned. The pink haired woman smirked, "Correction, Im a Queen.", she murmured. Then she sighed, "How about if I defeat you in a sword fight, you and your crew go and leave this village.", she offered. I looked at her, she was wearing a long soft purple long dress that had a long slit on her left side and then she was wearing golden heels. 'How can she fight in that outfit?', I said to myself. Then I looked at her head she was wearing a crown. 

I sighed and watched her handle the situation

I sighed and watched her handle the situation. "Okay. But if win, we will continue our little fiesta here and I'll marry you.", The captain smirked. The pink haired woman sighed and nodded, "Sure.", she replied. "Are you insane?", I whispered to her. The woman chuckled a little, "Don't worry I can handle this.", she whispered back.

The captain draw his sword, "En garde!", he said as he ran to her quickly. The woman jumped very high and landed behind him, "Hey! I wasn't ready! Never mind.", she sighed and raised her hand, "Sword of Destiny!", she yelled and then a huge beam of lightning struck on her hand and then a black sword appeared.

", she sighed and raised her hand, "Sword of Destiny!", she yelled and then a huge beam of lightning struck on her hand and then a black sword appeared

"En garde.", she pointed at the captain. The captain attacked her again, but she quickly dodges it. She then jumped and attacked him from above then back flipped to kick his face and she landed in front of me again. "Grrr...", The captain growled. Then I sensed a dark power from the captain, 'He's gonna use magic to win! He's gonna cheat!', I then whispered to the woman, "Be careful he's gonna-" before I even finished she cutted in, "I know.", she sighed. And then the captain pointed his sword at the woman, "Dark ray!", he aimed and then the woman seemed disappointed. "Seriously? That's Baby Magic.", she sighed them she used her other hand and aimed at the dark beam, "Sacred powers, cast your purifying light upon these corrupt souls. Rest in peace, sinners! JUDGEMENT!" she casted and huge pillars of light struck down from the sky to the ground and aimed the demon pirates along their captain. When it was cleared, the captain was knocked out and the demon pirates flee along with their captain. Once they left, the village cheered and thanked her. After that I just continued walking. Once I got out of the Village, my stomach was grumbling. "I forgot to buy some food...", I sighed. I couldn't go back, it was too far. "Don't worry I'll help you!", I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and it was the woman who saved the village. She had long wavy pink hair, blue eyes, and porcelain skin. "It's you? What are you doing here?", I asked. "Well I followed you since you were lonely, plus I wanted to say thank you. For warning me about that mean old captain cheating.", she smiled. "Huh? I thought you knew.", I crossed my arms. She sighed, "Well I saw the look in your eyes. And it tells me somethings fishy. So that's how I know.", she smiled then extended her hand to me. "By the way. I have a very looong name so call me Avvi for short!", she smiled. I shake her hand, "I'm Laxus, Laxus Dreyar. And how long is your name?", I asked. "Very long.", she chuckled. "Try me." I dared. She sighed and smiled, "My name is Althea Veronica Violetta Iris Nightmares. Avvi Nightmares for short.", she smiled. "Damn that's long.", I replied. She nodded, "I know. But it's pretty for me.", she smiled. "Yup it is.", I smiled. Then my stomach was grumbling again, "Hungry?", she asked. I nodded, "Yeah, I forgot to buy some food.", I sighed. She giggled, "Okay okay. How about we go to my place.", she offered. "Is it far?", I asked. She pondered, "Umm.... yeah.... but I have a short cut.", she smiled. "Really?", I asked to be sure. She chuckled, "I'm sure! Now come on!", she smiled. "Where?", I asked. "Well. Hold on to me.", she said. I looked at her, "Uhh... where?", I asked. "Umm... do you have motion sickness?", she asked. I nodded, "Yeah.." she then took out a small bottle from her bag and gave it to me. "Drink this, anti-motion sickness.", she smiled. I took the bottle and drank it. Then she walked a little closer to me and turned around facing her back in front of me. "Hold on to my waist.", she said. She was 5'5 ft, it's fine I guess.... then I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Hold on tight okay?", she said. Then she was glowing and then we were both glowing, a few seconds we somehow teleported. "Ta da!", she smiled. Then I looked at her house and then I realized it was a huge mansion.

 Then I looked at her house and then I realized it was a huge mansion

"That's you house!", I asked. She nodded, "Yup. Welcome to Villa Avvi.", she smiled. Then a man wearing a butler's suit came, he had long black ponytailed hair and white glasses. He bowed, "Your majesty.", he said. Avvi sighed and smiled, "Zen. I am no Queen here in Earthland. Euphemia is destroyed, along with my other kingdoms. I am not a Queen anymore.", she explained. I was confused... "I know your majesty. But I promised to respect you as the queen of Euclair.", he said as he stood up and looked at me. "My queen. May I ask who is your guest?", he asked. "This is my friend Laxus. Will you prepare dinner for us? and a guest room for Laxus.", she ordered. I looked at her, "A guest room?", I asked. "Yeah, it's getting late. Going back to the woods looking for a camp will be dangerous.", she explained. I nodded, "Okay. Thanks.", I smiled. She smiled back, "You're welcome!", she smiled.

While eating dinner, she told me everything who she is, where she really came from, and I found out all her titles back at her world Euphemia. Then I realized her parents might be here or sister or something. They might  be upset that Avvi brought a man in her house. "By the way. May ask where your parents are?", I asked. "My mom died when I was 18. And my dad? well I don't know. Last time I saw him he tried to kill me and I tried to kill him.", she sighed. We both have father issues. "Kill you?", I asked. "Yeah... Well, my mom was an angel and a goddess. Dad's a demon king. So obviously, no matter what he does, he will always go back to the dark side.... When I was little he was nice- but when I turned 9, he was different... He destroyed Euphemia and killed all of my people...", she sighed. "Any siblings?", I asked. She nodded, "Yup, I had a two brothers. My older brother died because my dad- he killed my older brother. My younger brother died along with my mom. And then all that's left is my twin.. My evil twin.", she sighed. "Evil twin? Your not the evil twin right?", I joked. She chuckled, "Or course not! She and I might be twins. But we don't look a like.", she smiled. After a long talk about me, my past, and especially how I betrayed my guild. She seemed to  be okay with it. "Well people have they're reasons.", she smiled. While talking to her, I noticed I liked talking to her more. Like I couldn't bare to be separated from her.