3 Years Later ( Sequel Part 1 of 3)

Sehun invites you into an expensive and luxury restaurant in your hometown. You sit on your bed and decide which dress you want to wear. Sehun has bought you many in these three years.

You take a black cocktail dress with a cherry blossoms pattern on it. Then you go into the bathroom and put on some casual make up and brush your hair. The doorbell rings. ,, (Y/N), your boyfriend is here!", your mother shouts. ,, Give me a second, I'm almost finished.", you shout out of the bathroom. You take some black high heels out of your closet and run downstairs.

Sehun is talking to your mother in the living room. You go into the room and put on your shoes. ,, You look beautiful in this dress, Mrs.", he says in a funny way. ,, Thank you, Sir. You look very nice in that suit either.", you answer. He takes your hand and goes to the door. ,, Have fun you two!", your mother says before you left outside. Sehun opens the car door for you and closes it after you sit inside. Today he's acting like a British gentleman, you think and giggle.

He comes into the car and starts it. ,, Where are we going?", you ask excited. ,, We go into a restaurant first and after that I wanted to watch a movie at my apartment.", he says calmly. You smile the whole time until Sehun is parking before the restaurant. ,, Wow, this is the most expensive restaurant in the whole town.", you say surprised. ,, Yes indeed, but it's worth for my little princess.", he says and gives you a kiss on your forehead. You two go inside and you are stunned from the golden columns and chandeliers.

A waiter leads you to your table and serves you some baguette slices and water. Then he gives both of you a menu card, but Sehun goes with him to the counter for a moment. He comes back to our table. ,, I can't decide what I should take.", you say. ,, Hm... I'll take the salmon with spinach, potatoes and salad or maybe something else.", he says. After a few minutes you both decided to take the same menu, Kobe beef with potatoes in pepper sauce and a salad. It's the most expensive menu on the menu card. ,, It's delicious.", you say. Sehun smiles in agreement.

After your meal, Sehun orders mouse au chocolate as dessert. ,, Are you sure? I'm already full.", you say. ,, Yes, I'm sure. I heard it's the most delicious one in the whole world. They wrap gold foil around it.", he says excited. ,, Sounds interesting.", you say.

The waiter serves your dessert. The gold foil glitters in the light. You take your spoon and start eating. Sehun takes a picture and sends it to the guys. ,, They'll be so jealous.", he laughs and puts his phone away. Then he takes his spoon and starts eating too. Suddenly you find something hard in your mouse. Sehun looks excitedly and wait for you to pick it out. ,, What's this Sehun?", you ask and clean it up a bit in a table napkin. He just says nothing and wait for you to finish cleaning.

He takes the table napkin out of your hand and holds the thing in his hand. He kneels down before you. You're excited for the next step he would make.

,, (Y/N) (B/N), woul....... would you like to marry me?".

He holds a silver ring with a blue topaz diamond in his hand. You look shocked in the first moment but then you fling your arms around his neck. ,, Yes!", you say weeping for joy.He put the ring on your ring finger and smiles. He gives the waiter a sign to bring the bill.

After that he drives to his apartment in a luxury part of the city. Sehun lives in a penthouse with two bathrooms, a whirlpool and a pool, a modern kitchen, a tall living room and a luxury bedroom. You go upstairs with a lift that leads directly into his penthouse. Sehun switches on the lights and turns on the TV. ,, I'll go and take a shower.", you say. ,, Alright.", Sehun says and takes off the cravat. You are now standing half naked, but with your underwear on, in the bathroom and wash off your make up. You don't recognize Sehun coming into the room. He's half naked too and you can see his abs. He takes his arms around your hips and turns you around. You're surprised and your head is now lying on his chest. He lifts up your head and gives you an intensive kiss. He gets you onto the counter where the sink is and looks into your (E/C) eyes. Suddenly you start making out in the bathroom. He takes you to his bed and pins you down on it. He takes of your bra and......... ( You know what might happen but I want this story to keep sfw).

After your love act, you snuggle up to him and stroke his belly. He strokes soft through your hair and gives you a kiss on your head. You watch TV in the bedroom till you both fall asleep.

Hello guys, so this is Part one of the sequel. I hope I can finish the second part on the weekend. I hope you enjoyed it. bye :3