Chapter 18

"Hey guys!" He said sitting down on the couch. I think Johnny was kinda irritated at him, because he ruined our kiss at the party, because Johnny sighed, leaned back against the couch and putting his arm around me. "Im sorry I wasnt there.." Johnny said looking down.

"Its fine.. I handled it."

"Yeah, but thats my job.. being there and helping you at times like that..."

"Well we know where Jaden lives so.... we could have a little fun?" Twoie said pulling out he switch blade and giving his famous smirk.

Johnny smiled at him and so did Pony, Zander, and Dally. They all got up and headed out the door. I ran out after them and stopped Johnny half way down the street.

"You dont have to do this..." I said looking into his big round eyes.

"I have too. I want too. I got this." He said as he kissed me good-bye. His lips we so smooth and gentle and gosh... Johnny. Wow. There it was.. "Earth Angel". I went back into the house and sat down.

"Jaden attacked me too.." Grace said looking down at her hands. "Dally saved me but got hurt pretty badly.."

"Grace.. I'm so sorry."

"Its okay. Dally and the boys will get 'em." She said smiling and looking up.

"I dont know why Zander went with them.. like whats he gonna do? Stand in the back and jump up and down yelling "Get 'em guys!!" Kara said and we all cracked up. Sadly that was the truth about Zander. In New York, he slapped alot and got in alot of fights but he never really won them..