Chapter 11

The boys met us at the back door.

"You ladies finally ready?" Two-Bit said with a smirk and winked at me. I grinned.

"Guys. This is my friend Kara."

"Hey." They all said to her.

"Kara, this is Johnny, Pony, Two-Bit, Soda, and Steve."

"Hi." She said shyly. I wrapped my arm around hers like we used to when we were walking around the play ground a couple years back and we all started walking to the movies.

When we got there Two-Bit held up the gate and I snuck under the gate and Two-Bit came in behind me.

"Let me get that for you!" Soda said to Kara before she had the chance to get under.

"No! I wanna hold it up for her!" Steve said to Soda.

"Fine. Arm wrestle for it!" Announced Soda. Both the boys laid there elbows on the ground. After about three minutes of no one winning Pony and Johnny lifted the gate for her. After awhile the movie was starting. Twoie put his arm around me and I took Kara's arm to go find our seats.

"Two-Bit!" Johnny and Pony yelled in sync.

"What?" He said with a grin and stuck his tongue out at them. Soda and Steve caught up with us and we finally found open seats. I sat down next to Kara and Pony sat down next to me and whispered in my ear "Finally." Soda and Steve were now fighting over and arm wrestling to see who gets to sit next to Kara. Pony put his arm around me. What is it with everyone tonight. Im just glad Kara was having a good time.

"Ha! I win!" Soda yelled and plopped down next to Kara and put his arm around her. She was smiling uncontrollably now. Of course Mickey Mouse hops across the screen and the movie starts. After about ten minutes Pony, Johnny, and Steve went to get popcorn and cokes. I was watching the movie and heard Kara laughing. I looked over and Soda was whispering in her ear. Gosh. They looked good together. I turned around and noticed Twoie was sitting next to me. "Hey Doll!"

"Twoie whats been with you lately?"

"You see that's the thing...." he started and they got back and Twoie moved to give Pony his seat back. "Hey! What I miss?" I laughed.

"Nothin."

For the rest of the movie Kara and Soda really hit it off. He was holding her hand and telling her jokes and she was laughing. I don't think I've ever seen her so happy before. Pony and I shared a Coke and I could tell out the corner of my eye that Pony keep looking at me. Surprisingly the movie wasnt about Mickey Mouse. I didnt really pay attention but it was a touchy love story and guess what? During the movie all three songs played.. On the walk home I wanted to talk to Twoie about what he was going to say.

"Twoie! Wait up!"

"Hey!"

"What were you going to say earlier?"

He pulled one of my belt loops bringing me closer and kissed me. Wont you Be my Be my Baby.. over and over again in my head... he broke away.

"I wanted to give you that."

Wow.. Two-Bit. I didnt really know what to do so I caught up and walked behind Kara and Soda they were holding hands and Kara was giggling. I glanced back at the boys. They all smiled at me except Twoie. He didnt even look up. What had I done. Johnny, Pony, and now Twoie.. whats going on..