"Where did you even find a baby bottle?" Calum chuckled before being shushed because Luke didn't want Michael to wake up.

"I found it in the cupboards upstairs. I'm not sure why Jess has those." Luke quietly chuckled himself.

"Hmm. Weird." Calum spoke quietly.

"So did you find Jess and Ash?"

He still felt guilty for what he had walked in on only a little while before.

Calum's breath hitched and he looked down at his feet, much resembling a young child who knew what he did was wrong.

He wanted to tell Luke. Really. He did!

He just... couldn't.

"I- I forgot to check." Calum spoke nervously, letting out a shaky laugh.

"Oh. Well we should probably go check on them. Make sure they aren't having sex or anything." Luke joked.

"No! Wait!" Calum shouted. "I- I mean...." He tried, but quickly shut his mouth and didn't say anything else.

"What is it Cal?" Luke encouraged him on.

"I- nothing. Never mind." Calum spoke.

He decided that maybe, he wouldn't feel so bad about this "secret" if Luke found out on his own.

-

They were still hungrily kissing each other and now they were both shirtless.

Jess was thankful that she had put a bra on before they left that morning, or else this could be... awkward.

Ash's hands moved down to her hips and he slipped his hands into the waist band of her shorts and began to tug at them a bit, implying he wanted them off. Now.

Jess froze up completely, not even kissing Ashton back now. She didn't know what she was supposed to do. She had never done this before! She knew that the reason Josh had cheated in the first place was because she hadn't been getting down and dirty with him.

Even though the guys thought she and Josh had fucked before, she hadn't really. She was just too embarrassed to tell them that they had never actually done anything before. Or that she was still a virgin....

"Um. Maybe we- maybe we shouldn't." She stammered nervously. She sat up from her laying down position, still straddling Ashton.

"What? Why? I thought you wanted this." Ashton chuckled nervously. He was actually just really embarrassed at this whole situation.

"I- I did too." She barely whispered. "But if Michael or Luke found out about even just the kissing, they'd kill you. This just wasn't a good idea from the start." She said, shaking her head and moving away from Ashton.

She was embarrassed about this as well, and suddenly very uncomfortable.

She got up from the bed and searched for her or Ashton's shirt on the ground, just wanting something to cover herself up. She all of a sudden felt very dirty for doing this.

Once she found her shirt, she tugged it over her head, and out of nowhere, started crying again.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong?" Ashton said warily. He quickly stood up from the bed and walked towards her, pulling her in for a hug.

"This was so awful of us to do. We're terrible people!" She wailed into his chest.

"Sh. No Jessy. It was awful of me. I'm the terrible person. You weren't thinking straight. You were emotional and I shouldn't have kept it going. It's not your fault." He spoke reassuringly to her.

"But it is! I was thinking straight. I knew it was wrong and I almost stopped but I couldn't. It was too good to end." She sobbed quietly.

And after that, they just stayed quiet for a few minutes to give Jess some time for her to calm down.

"I just-" she tried after a couple minutes and then let out a big puff of air to try and collect her thoughts and form them into words. "I feel awful about this." She spoke, covering her face with her hands.

"It's okay. Like you said, as far as everyone else knows, nothing happened. The only other person who knows is Calum." Ashton shrugged.

"So, should we just pretend that this never happened?"

"Well, I mean... yeah. I guess...."

"Oh my God, thank you so much Ashton. You're an amazing friend." She spoke enthusiastically, a sudden change in mood evident as she threw her arms around his neck.

She pulled away shortly after, just as her bedroom door began to open.

"Hey, guys!" Luke spoke, oblivous as to what had just happened right before at he entered the bedroom, Calum right behind him.

"Hi!" Jess chirped, now in a seemingly better mood.

"Hi Jessy!" Luke spoke happily as she stood up to give him a hug.

It was kind of funny how clueless Luke was to the situation considering how obvious it was and how experienced he was in this department himself.

Jess and Ashton's lips were both red and swollen, and their hair was a mess, plus, Ashton still didn't have a shirt on.

"Where's Michael?"

"Oh you're gonna love this."

~

Hey guys! Sorry this took forever. I hope it's longer though, because I've been trying to make my chapters longer. Anyway. You guys should seriously snapchat me! I would love to talk to you! Love you!! - Morgan