Chapter 12

As he made his way back down the stairs, he was met with an unhappy Luke and Michael. They both stood there, arms crossed over their chests as they each tapped a foot on the ground in front of them. Calum stood there behind them, frustrated with their annoying arguing as he anxiously raked a hand through his hair.

"Hey Mates, what's up?" Ashton asked obliviously.

"I was gonna take her....." both Luke and Michael said at the same time. That was then the bickering began again, and Cal and Ashton just sighed, making their way down the stairs to the basement.

"They're so possessive over somthing that isn't even theirs." Calum said, annoyance being the only thing you could hear in his voice.

Ashton just scoffed, clearly annoyed as well. Not long after, Luke came stumbling down the stairs with a bloody nose, fear in his eyes.

"Mate! What happened?!" Ashto asked, standing up and rushing over to his friend.

"I dunno man, things got heated pretty quickly, and before I knew it, he punched me in the face!" he started, "I don't think he was expecting it either, because before I knew it, he had the same look of fear and surprise in his eyes, so he grabbed his coat and stormed out the door...."

Calum rushed up the stairs and they heard the front door open then close. Luke and Ashton just stood awkwardly staring at eachother. Not long after, Calum came running back down the stairs out of breath shaking his head as he slouched over, gripping his knees and trying to catch his breath.

"He's.... gone...." Cal stated, still struggling for air.

"C'mon Mate," Ash said as he grabbed Calum's shoulder and led him back to the sofa. He sat down next to Calum and Luke followed close behind. Without any verbal agreement, they decided on having a marathon. Ashton really wanted to watch Dragon Ball-Z but Calum and Luke wanted to watch How I Met Your Mother.

"Well I'm older, so ha." Ashton replied cockily.

"Well you're also out-numbered," Calum retorted.

"Ugh. Fine." Ashton agreed. (He didn't like to admit it, but he secretly really liked the show.)

-

Ashton hadn't realize until the fourth episode that Luke and Calum had fallen asleep, he just shrugged and changed the show to what he wanted in the first place: Dragon Ball-Z.

-

Ashton finally fell asleep at around three or four in the morning, and that was after much debate about whether or not he wanted to watch another episode. When he got up to turn the TV off and collapsed on the ground from exhaustion, he decided it might be best to just let the show run on over night, considering he had already passed out.

Meanwhile, Michael was in his car, still driving. He had been driving since one AM when he left. He was getting sleepier and sleepier, but refused to pull over unless it was time to get gas, or go to the restroom, or for food or something. He had continually began dozing off, his eyelids becoming increasingly heaier. He almost fell asleep one of the times.

"C'mon Michael, stay awake!" he shouted at himself as he shook off the sleepiness.

He still had a quarter tank of gas left when he heard a loud car horn, the bright lights almost blinding him, until he lost conciousness and felt the tiny shards of glass begin to hit his face, chest, and arms.

~

Holy shit guys.... That was intense. ANYWAY, so I started a new Ashton fanfic, it's called May 15. You don't have to read it but I felt the need to be shady and give a bit of self promotion ^_^ but I have a really weird confession to make.... Third person and typing on a laptop instead of my phone helps ease my writer's block quite a bit xD anyway, that's all for now! LOVE YOU MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. sorry for the short chapter :/