Chapter 36

~Naruto's POV~

It's the day before we leave.

Everyone was packing up their stuff, of course, that includes me.

I had to take a trip with Yuki to the stores, with me face covered, obviously, so we could get some more bags.

Kuro, Kakashi, and I only had some bags we brought on own missions, which really aren't that big.

On our way back, we spotted Katsuo and Natalie heading to our house.

I went up to them with Yuki walking closely behind me because he is slightly afraid of walking around the village on his own.

"Hey guys! Wha'cha doin'?" I asked.

"We were heading over to your house to see if you guys wanted to stay at the compound with everyone else that's leaving so we don't have to wait for everyone before leaving tomorrow. So, y'all in or nah?" Katsuo spoke up with a big grin on his face.

I looked over to Yuki, who hesitantly nodded. 

"I guess we're in, but I'll go ask the others. We'll be there by six and I will even help with dinner, okay?" I replied, looking back and forth the two in front of me.

"That's great! We'll go let everyone know. And you better make dinner!" Natalie threatened, pointing a finger at me. 

I chuckled a little before biding them goodbye and continue walking home with Yuki.

The younger boy ended up holding my hand and trying to hide himself from everyone around.

'That boy is to shy and scared for his own good...' I shook my head at that thought and ruffled Yuki's hair. 

When we arrived home, I told the other two about our plans and they agreed. 

I put the furniture in paper seals then put them into a duffel bag.

Yuki was getting his clothes and putting Snowflake in her carrier, Kuro was gathering his and my clothes sense I was packing the bag stuff, and Kakashi was putting up all the books and small things in weaker seals.

It was five when we were done.

I took the clothes and sorted them out for each of us to have them in separate seals before heading out. 

When we got to the Makoto compound, I headed to the kitchen pulling Kuro behind me and Yuki following after us.

After dinner and all that, everyone in the compound took turns using one of the 15 showers in the building. 

It was a long wait for about 40 people, counting the clan members and clans leaving.

Itachi was here along with Paku, Roa, Mikoto and Fugaku who was dragging a ticked off emo complaining about leaving and why they had to, some other Uchiha's are also here too.

There was also the Nara, Akimichi, Aburane, Hyuga, and Inuzuka clans, well most of them, here.

Let's just say, that it is a good thing this place has a lot of space. 

Such a shame it's going to be left behind. 

Everyone had found a place to sleep, most sharing a room.

I just summoned my bed, receiving some weird and jealous looks, in the living room while everyone else in here got the floor.

Sometime before everyone went to bed, Fumiko popped up and jumped onto my stomachache. 

"Hey sweet thing. Where have you been?" I asked, scooting over to make some room for her.

"I just got here. Kyoko and Mamoru were giving me a hard time about moving until I mentioned Yuki, Roa, and Paku were coming too." Fumiko sighed as she got under the covers.