Chapter 2

Naruto is currently hobbling out of the ally way the villagers had cornered and beat him in. 'Are you okay kit?'  Kurama asked Naruto though his mind. 'Yeah, Kurama. I'll live.' Naruto replied. And with that Naruto made his way home. When he arrived, he noticed that the villagers must have broken in and trashed everything. Naruto just sighed saying he will deal with is tomorrow.

He went to his bed that was now lopsided, cleared it off, laid down and cried himself asleep just like every other night. 'Hey, kit.' Kurama said 'KIT GET UP' Kurama shouted inside Naruto's head. "Don't wanna" Naruto said in a sleepy voice. 'GET UP OR YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR MISSION!!' Kurama Yelled at the boy. "OKAY OKAY!" Naruto yelled back. He got, put on a navy blue T-shirt with an red Uzumaki swirl on the back, and black ANBU pants and shoes.

Naruto grabbed his ANBU fox mask, put it on, and headed out the door.

What the mask looks like (I do not own the photo)

When Naruto arrived at the Hokages office, Dog and Weasel were already there. "Nice of to finally join use, Fox" Weasel said "And I thought I was always the late one" Dog muttered "Well back to what I was saying, there are some bandits that need to be dealt with" The Third said. "What makes that A-rank or higher mission tho?" Fox asked "Well, there are not enough Jonin available at this time to take on this mission for one. Two,  it seems that this group of five bandits have gotten their hands on some C and B rank ninjutsu."

"Alright, so, where are they and when are we going to start the mission?" Weasel asked "They are in the forest , a few miles east of the village." The Third replied "You are to head to their camp imminently." "Understood!" The three said in union. Then they all took off heading east.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! I'll be trying to write longer chapters when I find out what is going to happen through out the story. Fill free to suggest something that you think should happen in this story!

Until Next Time, Bye!

Word Count: 370